𝟎𝟒. 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐞𝐫𝐚

( 𝙞𝙧𝙡 , 𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙢 )FRIENDS WITH BENIFITS, jxdn

( 𝙞𝙧𝙡 , 𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙢 )
FRIENDS WITH BENIFITS, jxdn

❝ and all these other girls wanna ruin my day, so ruin my day girl, i said it's okay. ❞

downtown boston 📍

CHRISTOPHER STURNIOLO WALKED IN BETWEEN MATT AND NICK as they strolled through downtown boston. matt parked their car at a coffee shop, since the parking lot at their local mall was full.

nick and matt were talking about the history project that miss faye was making them do, and who their partners were. chris wasn't listening until madeline's name was mentioned.

"i'm doing it with madi." matt said, putting his phone back into his pocket. chris turned his head to face matt.

when chris turned back around, he seen just the girl he wanted to see walking into the tiny flower shop beside of the nursing home. she was wearing a little skirt with a tank top and a cardigan over it, and she looked great in it. but what chris noticed was that she wasn't alone.

she was with dylan madden, the nicest boy you could possibly meet. he was walking beside of her with a backwards hat on, the two of them talking. chris's face dropped when he seen dylan's hand rest on her lower back.

"hey guys, uh, gabby wants flowers so i'm going to go to the flower shop." chris said, speeding up so he could go into the shop behind madeline and dylan. his brothers rolled their eyes and just continued walking.

chris entered the shop, immediately spotting madeline and dylan looking around in the back for flowers. she was laughing at something he said, still looking at the flowers. chris wished that was him making her laugh.

"these do not smell good at all, smell them." madeline playfully shoved a bouquet of roses into dylan's face, causing him to laugh. she grinned and put them back. "did they smell good?"

"i mean i didn't really get a chance to smell them since you shoved them everywhere except for my nose." dylan said, and madeline laughed. he continued to pick out flowers out of his mouth. "you see this? they're in my mouth, like, everywhere."

"want more?" madeline asked as she grabbed the lilly's, giggling. dylan shook his head frantically, causing the girl to laugh again. "i thought you said that they tasted amazing and you wanted more in there?"

"no, i think you need hearing lessons." dylan said, causing the girl to turn her head. he was completely serious.

"hearing lessons?" madeline laughed, slapping her hand over her mouth. dylan realized what he had said and began laughing as well.