𝟏𝟖. 𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐢 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫

" the calm before the storm

" the calm before the storm. "

THE SCHOOL YEAR PASSED PRETTY FAST, which meant that today, was the beginning of summer.

madeline sat in her living room, talking to marisol. gregg walked in, placing his stuff down beside of the door. he looked up, and smiled at the girls.

"hello, girls. chelsea and i have to talk to you two in a few minutes." gregg said, then looked at madi.

madeline looked at marisol, "what's up with them? what're we doing?"

"i honestly have no idea. probably a family thing?" marisol suggested, furrowing her eyebrows as she turned back around to dance moms which was on the television.

after about an hour, the whole family was inside of the summers' kitchen. gregg and chelsea sat beside each other, getting ready to explain what this is about.

"gregg and i have decided that we should all go on a summer vacation. . ." chelsea trailed off, and gregg finished the sentence.

"to hawaii." gregg finished, and everyone began cheering and smiling.

everyone nodded in agreement.

"alright. it's settled." gregg said, and him and chelsea walked off, leaving the teenagers in the kitchen. "i'll buy the tickets tomorrow."

"for the whole summer?" madeline asked, and chelsea nodded. madeline looked at malakai, and they immediately knew what the other was thinking. "and leave our friends? for three whole months?"

"it's only three months, madi." chelsea said, and malakai also sighed.

" chelsea said, and malakai also sighed

⤷ CHRIS💞 replied to your story!

CHRIS💞 replied to your story!

what? hawaii?

MADS🌎💙
yeah, just for the summer though.

CHRIS💞
a lot can change in three months, mads??
what if you find somebody else in hawaii
or find new friends

MADS🌎💙
chris you're being crazy. i'm not going to find
anyone new.

CHRIS💞
you're right. i don't know what i'm stressing over.
when are you leaving?"

MADS🌎💙
in like a week.
but don't worry we'll hang out for everyday until
then, alright?

CHRIS💞
of course.
i'll talk to you later, i love you.

MADS🌎💙
i love you too
read