𝟎𝟐. 𝐫𝐮𝐧-𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐜𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐝'𝐬

( 𝙞𝙧𝙡 , 𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙢 )18, anarbor

( 𝙞𝙧𝙡 , 𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙢 )
18, anarbor

❝ if long hair and tattoos are what attract you, baby then you're in luck ❞

somorville high school 📍

MADELINE SUMMERS SAT BESIDE OF CHRIS STURNIOLO WITH HER JAW DROPPED.

"you're looking at me like you want to kiss me."

"maybe i do."

not a second passed before the bell rang, signaling that school was now over. madeline had never been happier, to be honest. she basically jumped out of her seat, grabbing her phone, airpods, and her book before swinging her backpack over her shoulder.

chris grabbed his phone and his backpack, walking behind madeline as she rushed out of the library. he definitely fucked up. he opened the doors behind her as she walked downstairs to grab her brothers.

madeline arrived at her car with her younger brother, xavier. she was still waiting for malakai to arrive, which could take about an hour or five minutes, no one ever knew.

as she sat in the drivers seat of her car, she seen the triplets getting into matt's minivan. chris glanced at her, then turned right back to matt who was shouting at him over something. madeline finally spotted her brother rushing to the car. the boy stopped at her window and knocked, signaling for her to roll it down, which she did.

"i'm riding with bianca." malakai told his sister, who nodded and rolled back up her window as he walked off to his girlfriends car. she turned to xavier who was already climbing into the passenger seat. every time malakai rode home with bianca, the two usually drove to mcdonald's and grabbed food before going home.

"mcdonald's?" xavier asked, and his older sister nodded as she pressed play on her music. 18 by anarbor was the song, which both of the summers' siblings love. xavier began singing along to his sister and the song, which they had to eventually stop doing since they arrived at mcdonald's.

instead of doing drive thru, xavier and madeline entered mcdonald's and stood in the line to order. since it was three in the evening on a monday, it was absolutely packed and more people kept coming inside. one person caught her eye, though. you'll never guess who.

"hey, madeline."

the girl turned around, her brother doing the same at the sound of his sisters name being said. she seen chris standing behind her with his phone in his hand, probably looking at his brothers' order.