𝟏𝟔. 𝐦𝐢𝐝-𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐮𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐞𝐬

MADELINE AND CHRIS STOOD IN THEIR ROOM, arguing

MADELINE AND CHRIS STOOD IN THEIR ROOM, arguing. they've been in vegas for approximately three days, and have already had three arguments. sharing a room with her ex wasn't exactly her dream vacation.

"you literally stopped my music for no reason!" madeline shouted, her makeup half done. chris rolled his eyes and scoffed for what felt like the fourth time this entire argument. "you don't have a reason for anything, do you?"

"oh my god, madeline, let it go! i'm sorry i broke up with you-"

"well fuck you! you don't give two fucks about me and you never did. it was probably some type of bet with one of your dumbass friends." madeline said, rolling her eyes as she let her arms fall to her waist.

"for the last time, it wasn't a bet! i love you, mads! oh my god, is it not processed yet? because i can prove it!" chris shouted, and when madeline rolled her eyes again, he leaned in and connected their lips.

madeline pulled away, furrowing her eyebrows.

"what the fuck?! you don't get to just walk out on me and then kiss me mid-argument, chris!" madeline shouted at him.

"well, i did, didn't i? now get the fuck over it." chris said, scoffing. "you're still my girl, and i don't care if you're mad. you're mine."

madeline was left shocked and confused when chris exited the room. he has to be on his ladies days or something, because he's been very bipolar these past few days.

she sat back down and finished her makeup, still wondering about the kiss.