𝟎𝟕. 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲, 𝐧𝐨

( 𝙞𝙧𝙡 )LOOK AFTER YOU, the fray

( 𝙞𝙧𝙡 )
LOOK AFTER YOU, the fray

❝ when i'm losing my control, the city spins around
you're the only one who knows, you slow it down

⚠️⚠️ MENTIONS OF SA ⚠️⚠️
do not read if you're not comfortable with slight mentions of sexual assault.

THE SUMMERS' SIBLINGS SAT IN MALAKAI'S ROOM, all doing their own thing. this was common for the three siblings. one of the siblings would be chilling in their own room, and another sibling would enter their room with no warning just to annoy the other sibling, and the youngest always follows suit.

in this case, madeline got bored so she entered malakai's room with no reason, just to annoy him for fun. she was spread out on the end of his bed, as xavier was laid on malakai's bedroom couch. xavier and madeline were both on their phones, doing different things, while malakai was playing fortnite.

"fuck! i came in second place, again." malakai rolled his eyes as his phone began ringing. he glanced at his phone as he kept trying to play the game on his ps5, but he couldn't answer it. "madi can you get that, please."

"yeah." madeline rolled over to her stomach to answer the call from one of malakai's friends, evan. she pressed the green button and was immediately greeted by the boys shout.

"yo, MJ! dahlia's having a party at bianca's tonight! you gotta come!" evan shouted, causing madeline to giggle. "uh, MJ. . . did your voice crack or something, dude?"

"it's mads. he's playing fortnite right now but he's probably down to go." madeline said, mouthing what evan had asked to her twin brother. "yeah, he's down. what time?"

"seven pm sharp. thanks, lil sis. see you there?" evan asked, kindly. evan was two years older than the summers' twins, so he would never flirt with madeline. she was like his little sister.

"definitely. bye, e man." madeline said, and then hung up. when she ended the call, on her brother's notification screen, was a text from chris.

instagram
CHRISTOPHER STURNIOLO :
there, MJ. i went out with mads, can you not bother me now?

madeline felt her heart crush. she didn't waste any time before rushing out of the room and into the bathroom so she could let her tears come out. she began crying. she trusted chris, and he just crushed her so easily. how could you do that to someone?