𝟏𝟒. 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐚𝐧 𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐠𝐨

THE GROUP OF SIXTEEN ENTERED THE HOTEL IN SAN DIEGO, waiting on chelsea and gregg to check in

THE GROUP OF SIXTEEN ENTERED THE HOTEL IN SAN DIEGO, waiting on chelsea and gregg to check in. once she was done, she turned and looked at the group.

"there is two beds in each room so choose who you want to stay with." chelsea said to the group as she walked to the elevator. everyone chose someone, and that meant madeline got stuck with chris.

she looked at chris and rolled her eyes, walking to the elevator and going up with her mom. chris followed and entered the room behind her, setting his things down on his bed.

madeline walked into the bathroom and began getting dressed, while chris sat in the bedroom. he honestly wished he hadn't have broken up with her, but he thought he would ruin her.

see it all started when madeline's ex boyfriend texted him and told him he wasn't good enough for madeline. this got stuck in his head, so he acted out of fear. he broke up with her with no reasoning and now she hates him.

she exited the room and looked at chris, seeing him looking down at his feet. she scoffed and then began unpacking her bag.

"what're you scoffing for?" chris asked with sass in his tone. she turned around and rolled her eyes.

"i have to share a room with you for like two weeks. why do you think i'm scoffing?" madeline asked, causing the boy to roll his own eyes. "you literally broke my heart and my moms making you come on this trip that was supposed to be calming."

"it's not my fault she wanted me here!" chris shouted at her. madeline did not like when people yelled at her, so she returned the tone.

"yes it fucking is! if you wouldn't have broken up with me, we wouldn't be in the situation, dumbass!" madeline shouted back.

"don't call me a dumbass!" chris shouted. after bickering out loud for about five minutes, bianca entered the room.

"shut the fuck up you two!" she said, rolling her eyes. "you've been nonstop arguing for five minutes straight. aren't you two in love or whatever?"

"he broke up with me." madeline said from beside of the boy.

"when you put it that way–"

"then why're you here, chris?" bianca asked, furrowing her eyebrows.

"rude. i'm here because her mom still made us come even though we're not together anymore." chris explained.

"well then i expect you two to be on your best behavior this whole trip. we're all trying to sleep, so can you shut up?" bianca said.

"yes, b. i'm sorry." madeline apologized before walking to her bed. bianca waved her off and then walked out, closing the door.

"happy? you got me in trouble already." chris said, walking into the bathroom.

"okay fuck you." she said as she scrolled on her phone.

yk

yk

i don't like u.

go to bed madeline

i just had to say it.

it's two in the morning

and? ur awake too.

bc i'm older

bro. i'm 1 year younger

i'm still older

and i can stay up

you really get on my nerves

i don't care

ofc you don't.

what's that supposed to mean

you never cared.

madeline i cared

sure

whatever

we'll talk when i'm not half asleep

no we won't.