Podcast ~ Chris

"Goodmorning campers, today we have a special guest with us in the studio!" Nick says and chuckles as i softly say 'hi' in the microphone infront of me. Chris is sitting to my right with Matt sitting infront of me and Nick to my left. "She's a bit shy but thats okay, ill introduce her" Chris says and looks over at me. "Y/N is a model, youtuber and is all over tiktok. We reached out to her and asked her if she wanted to be on our podcast since we've been following her for a while and really like the energy she gives off" he says as i smile.

"Thank you guys for having me" i say and smile at the camera too. "I always listen to the podcast while working out" i admit and take a sip of my tea.

"Aw thats so sweet" Nick says with a big smile as he grab some papers and puts them down infront of him. I guess he's gonna tell us what today's episode will be about.

After he tells the listeners the subject of today he winks at the camera and Matt rolls his eyes. "Okay, so sports" Nick begins a rant about hockey and quitting a lot of sports when he was younger.

"I even joined a bootcamp club for a while. Then we had to train in the rain and mud, i cried and quit cause that's just gross" i laugh softly at that. "I signed up for a bootcamp once and got lost in the woods, that shit is traumatizing" i tell him with a soft giggle.

After talking about sports and how scary woods can be at night, we take a little break to eat something. "I was thinking of ordering donuts and sandwiches, you okay with that?" Chris asks me as he stands up from his seat and looks down at me as im sitting down still. "Yeah, i love donuts!" I throw my hands up and Chris laughs.

He has a really nice laugh, he's kinda cute..

I look up at him and notice the lights of the studio hitting his face in the right places making his cheekbones stand out. His eyes look even more blue in these lights. He grabs his phone after clearing his throat akwardly and i look away.

Okay that was embarrassing, he caught me staring like a creep.

Way to go Y/N..

After a short while we get the donuts and sandwiches and eat them in the studio. "Nick turn your fucking microphone off, i can hear you smacking and chewing. That shit's disgusting" Matt says and pulls a face. i chuckle and look over at Nick as he takes a big bite of his donut and starts smacking in the microphone on purpose. Crumbs and sprinkles cover his side of the table.

After Matt and Nick quit bickering we start recording the podcast again. "So lets talk about your modelling career, is that alright?" Nick asks me and puts away his papers. "Yeah, ofcourse. I love talking about modelling and my shoots" i nod at him.

"Is there a shoot you regret saying yes to? Like was the brand maybe awful or the photographer or something?" Is the first question he asks me. "I did a shoot for a small brand called 'Cheese!' The owner just graduated fashion school and was looking for models to wear her designs. She wanted to put the photo's of the shoot on her webshop and stuff. I was new to modelling and didnt have a manager so i said yes without thinking and showed up at the studio a week later" i tell them and spot Matt googling the brand on his phone.

"Then i discovered that her clothes were all made out of food. Thats why she named the brand cheese i guess" i laugh. Soon enough Matt finds the photo's of the shoot. Sadly, the internet is eternal.

"It doesnt look that bad" Chris comments as he looks at Matt's phone. "Was it really uncomfortable to wear?" Nick asks, curiously as he squints at the photo. "Very" i nod, thinking back to the horrible shoot.

After a few more questions about my careers we wrap up the episode and say bye to the listeners. I noticed Chris staring at me and listening to me intently as i spoke about my careers.

It made me feel butterflies and tingles..

"Bye, bye" i pout and wave at the camera as Chris, Matt and Nick laugh.

I take off my headphones and stand up before stretching a bit. "I really liked having you here today" Chris says and lean against the doorframe of the studio. "Yeah, me too. I had fun" i say and walk up to him with my bag slung over my shoulder. "Maybe we can do this again sometime? Or maybe do a car video" he suggests and looks down at me. "Totally, i would love that" i chuckle at his enthousiasm.

"Cool" Chris smiles and puts a loose strand of hair behind my pierced ear. I feel my cheeks getting red and hot. "Cool" i say, softly.

He smells of Pepsi and oranges, a weird combination.

A comforting silence fills the room as we look in eachother's eyes, his hand moving from my ear to my cheek. We start leaning in and my eyes flutter shut.

"We wanna record a tiktok, you guys coming!?" We suddenly hear Nick yell from another room. We jump apart and start blushing like mad. He akwardly scratches the back of his head as i step past him and walk out of the studio to the room Matt and Nick are in.

What the hell, Y/N!?

'I seriously get crushes way too fast' i think to myself as i look at Chris as he enters the room after me, still blushing.

_______________________________________
Hey darling! Im back from the death!

I have a few drafts on here that i wrote a long time ago but never finished so i decided to give writing another try and finish some of them.

Do i kinda hate this chapter?
Yes.
Yes, i do.

But let me know if you want me to start updating again!

Remeber to drink enough water and to take a break when you feel like you need one 💗
Lots of love, D