I Love Ducks ~ Nick

One of your hobbies is photography, you're very good at it and you even make a bit money of it.

You always go to the same park to take pictures of pretty flowers or funny looking clouds. Today you're sitting on a bench taking pictures of swans in a lake. You smile while checking the pictures, they turned out to be perfect.

"keep them away from me...CHRIS!" you hear someone yell far in the distance. "don't be such a baby nick"

Three dudes and a girl walk by while arguing. "I said keep them away from me, i don't care if you're eating lemon ups but don't push them in my face" one of them yells, looking disgusted at the boy eating lemon ups.

"they're not that ba- o my god" the girl looked around and probably spotted you staring at them. "hey! You're pretty" says the girl smiling at you... You think.

You look around but see no one standing near you. "are you kidding me?" you ask unsure. "what? No!" she immediately responds.

At this point they've all surrounded you. "hi I'm Nick! this is Maddie, and these weirdos are my brothers Matt and Chris". Say a guy wearing purple sunglasses. "i'm Y/N, and thank you Maddie" you say smiling back at the short girl.

"God really has his/her favorites I guess" says Nick shrugging. You can feel your cheeks reddening at his compliment. "what's that?" asks Matt chewing his gum. You're still holding your camera.

"my camera, I'm a photographer" you proudly say. "can you maybe make pictures of us, we've been trying to find a photographer that doesn't cost too much" explains Chris jumping up and down. "I'll do it for free, after all those lovely compliments!" I say chuckling.

You take a lot of pictures of them as a group and individually. Nick's posed by the lake, there were a lot of ducks swimming In the lake behind him. "can I see?" you show them the pictures you took and laugh at their faces. "here take all my money!" yells Nick handing you 50 dollar. "thanks Nick" you say still laughing your ass off.

"I love ducks" screams Maddie giggling while looking at the pictures of nick by the lake. "can I have your number?" asks nick making you blush again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
I had a really busy day, so it's a little shorter than intended.

Thanks for all the votes and reads!!

All the love, D