Happy Birthday ~ Matt

"i'm hungry! Can we go to a mcdrive?" asked Chris out of the blue. "yeah I was thinkin the same thing" said Matt and grabbed his shoes.

Today's was birthday, the triplets didn't know about it. But that's fine cause I didn't wanna make a big deal of it. I got a skateboard from my parents and 20 dollars from my gran.

My gran's the best.

We all walked to Matt's car. The triplets in their usual spot and I'm sitting in the back next to nick. "siri! Play enemy by imagine dragons!" i yelled once Matt started the car. Nick and I grooved to the song while Matt and Chris were ordering our food.

What a vibe.

About an hour later and we're all hyper cause of the sodas we ordered. I jumped out of the car and decided to dance on the parking lot. "what are you doing idiot!?" yells nick.

"SUGAR RUSH" Chris recorded everything with his phone. He almost fell to the ground, he couldn't stop laughing. Matt was laughing too, he looks so cute.

'WAIT WHAT!? He is your friend y/n, he doesn't like you' I thought. I had a crush on Matt for about a year and no I didn't plan on telling him. Only nick knew I was in love with him and he swore he would never tell his brothers.

And I trusted him of course. We were besties from the moment we met in kindergarten. We know everything about each other and what we like and dislike.

I runned up to where nick was kneeled on the ground and sprung. We did the flying trick from the movie 'dirty dancing'  and fell over. I landed on top of him oops-

"ahh y/n you're my hand is under your- oww get of of me!" we started playfully fighting. "hey idiots! Are you comin' or what!?" yelled Chris when I did an amazing ninja kick.

Nick threw me over his shoulder and brought me to Matt's car. "I can walk Nicolas" the boys laughed and Matt started his car. We went back to their house and ate a lot of brownies.

"y/n I got you a gift" said nick suddenly. "what?" i was shocked he new. i hadnt told anyone today was my birthday. ''your mom told me today's your birthday, so i bought you a present!'' i almost teared up. he gave me my gift and jumped up and down wanting me to open it.  i opened his present and gasped. it was a stuffed animal, a unicorn! ''its so fluffy i'm gonna die!!'' i yelled and ran around the kitchen table. i tackled matt in the process. 

HE landed on top of me and broke all of my ribs. just kiddin' but it hurt a lot. ''oh uhm sorry'' he akwardly rolled of of me. he held out his hand to help me, i grabbed it and felt his warm hand holding my smaller one. 

+ the next day + 

we held a sleepover party that night, and boy was I tired.

'Well I'm not doing that like, ever again' I thought opening my eyes.

I woke up laying in Chris's bathroom, I don't know how I got there but my back was killing me. I stretched and went to look in the mirror above the sink. I almost left my body when i looked at my reflection, my eyeliner was not on my eyes anymore and my mascara was smudged.

I washed my face with cold water and was immediately awake. I heard something or someone falling in Chris's room and decided to go see who or what it was.

It was Matt.

Apparently he had fallen over my shoes and was now laying on the floor in starfish pose. It was hilarious. He found it not funny at all and threw a pillow to my head. That's when we decided to have a silent pillow fight, Nick and Chris where still sound asleep on Chris's bed so we had to be quiet.

After our pillow fight we were hungry and went to the kitchen. "y/n??" I nodded for him to continue. "I really like spending time with you, and I think you're really pretty sooo.. Uhm.. Would you- when you-" I went over to where he was seated.

"yes" I said and kissed him. He was shocked at first but kissed back. "I also wanted to give you my gift" he walked to the refrigerator and walked back to me with a huge ass birthday cake.

"when did you-" he shushed me and went to grab a knife. "I baked it myself, when you were watching a movie with Chris yesterday. Nick helped decorating it"

You smiled and kissed him again. Together you and Matt ate your birthday cake. you heard someone come down the stairs. "Y/N! MATTY BOY!" shouted Chris. Matt rolled his eyes and you laughed. "oh I've got you a present by the way! Be right back, stay here!"

"did my mom tell all of you yesterday was my birthday?" I asked Matt as he slowly nodded. Five minutes later Chris came back with a small wrapped box. You opened it and found a expensive looking bracelet inside.

It was the same bracelet he was wearing. "friendship bracelets!" you hugged him and asked him to help you put it on.

You loved the triplets to the stars and beyond.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Hope ya liked it.

Send me a request if you have an idea for a following chapter!

All the love, D