We Have To Break Up ~ Chris

Song: Easier ~ 5sos
{I'm a huge 5sos fan}

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"where were you last night?" asked Chris as he opened the refrigerator. "out with my friend Belize, why?" you said and took a bite out your peanut butter sandwich. "I was worried, you didn't pick up my calls" you nodded your head and went to sit on the kitchen counter. "I told you an hour before I left where I was going, you never listen to me"

"I was streaming Y/N!" you and Chris had been fighting almost everyday for the last 3 months and It drove the two of you crazy. "do I look like I care!? If I tell you something, I expect you to listen! That's all I'm asking of you"

"is it easier to stay?  Is it easier to go? I don't wanna know oh"

You felt frustrated and mad but you loved Chris and didn't wanna throw 4 years of your life away cause of some stupid fights. When the two of you met, it was love at first sight. As cringe as it sounds, it is the truth.

"i'm trying y/n I really am but you talk a lot!" you shook your head because that was a lie and he knew it. "I always listen to you: when you're sad, angry, overwhelm-"

"in the morning we can work it out, work it out"

Chris stormed to the living room before you could finish. "what's wrong with you!?" you yelled and looked at him in disbelief. "what's wrong?? I'll tell you what's wrong: we've been fighting non stop for 3 months and I'm done!"

"don't you walk away! You started this fight, you finish it!" he looked you in the eyes and grabbed both of your hands. "we have to break up"

You immediately started to cry, you loved him with your whole heart. You didn't want to let the love of your life go. You couldn't.

"i agree" you said, nodding. "I will always love you Y/N" you cried in his arms while he played with your hair.

"right now it's so hard to blame you, cause you're so damn beautiful"

-----------------------------------------------------------------
I

'm gonna write a part 2, I promise <3

All the love, D