My Teddybear ~ Chris

⚠️ Chris has sleeping problems in this one shot this is not real, this is fictional

listen to this song while reading:

How do you love somebody
[why don't we]

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up by Chris shaking me awake. He's been having trouble sleepin' recently, he says it's because he's drinking so many energy drinks in a day time. He thinks I don't know but it's because of youtube, he's famous now and it's stressing him out.

He always checks the mirror trice before going out in public. He's always scared someone's taking embarrassing pictures of him when he's in public. He stresses a LOT before going to meet and greets. Those are all things he didn't do before being a youtube star.

It honestly worries me, but because I don't want to upset him I say nothing. I keep my mouth shut till someone else points it out. i don't want to see my boyfriend being stressed but I also don't want to hurt him.

"can we cuddle?" he asks and grabs my hand. "yeah of course" I say and scoot over. We're lying in his bed under his soft pile of blankets. He snuggles into my side and falls asleep, he only sleeps if im by his side.

I think back to the time when we were careless and confident, those were golden days. They don't even notice that they've changed cause of YouTube. 

If Chris would just stop drinking his stupid energy drinks and admit he cannot fall asleep when he wants too, then we could search for a therapist or someone who knows what to do.

I love him and would go to hell and back for him. I hate to see him so miserable and exhausted. "goodmornin' baby" I say and give him a kiss on his forehead. "how long have I slept for? I promised nick to help him-" I shush him and try to tame his beautiful hair.

"it's 5 past 6 relax" he sighs and falls back down in my lap. "thanks love" I can feel my cheeks redden at his words.

After a few hours he had to leave his bed and go film a video with nick. "see ya later!"

I dressed out of my pyjama's and put on my sport clothes. I love to go for a run, especially when it's raining. Matt's always worried that someday I'm gonna get hit by a car. He's a Drama queen.
When I came back from running, Matt Chris and nick all hop out of Matt's car.

"hey baby, we filmed a video for youtube. You wanna see?" Chris showed me a couple of short bits and then kissed me. His breath smelled like the energy drinks I asked him not to drink.

"Chris you've been drinking energy shit again!"

"I know I'm sorry, I promise I will stop"

"you say that every time and you still drink them, you can't sleep at night Chris and those drink are one of the many reasons why!"

"i'm so sorry!"

"sorry my ass! I'm done warning you that someday you will collapse cause of exhaustion chris. I don't think I can do this anymore"

"don't to this y/n.. I love you. I've just been dealing with a lot these couple of moths. The rumor that I r*ped someone is all over the internet, I've done nothing! And a lot of people think I'm with Nessa, but I only love you!"

He finally tells me why he's so stressed and can't sleep. That's honestly all I ever wanted. For him to trust me with his problems.

+ next week +

"he's improving every day, I think hell be done at the end of next month" I thank Chris's therapist and follow Chris to my car. "I'm proud of you, and also really thankful that you share your thoughts with me. I'm sorry for yelling at you. I just wanted for you to have a healthy sleeping pattern"

"I know and I'm also sorry for not listening and taking your advice not serious enough. I love you Y/N"

I smile at him and sigh, glad that he'll finally be able to sleep without over thinking everything that's going on.

"I love you the most"

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Don't know if this made sense, it did in my head.

Thank you for 130 reads!

All the love, D