Red roses ~ chris

I was looking at pretty flowers an old lady was selling at the fair, when i saw a boy holding red roses. He wore a badge with his name on it: 'Chris' i remembered my mother saying she loved roses, i bought her a bouquet on her birthday last year. She was really happy with her gift.. I decided to buy them and waved at the boy trying to get his attention.

He looked really concentrated taking care of the flowers. "Oh i'm sorry, can i help you?" I nodded and smiled. "No worries..I want to buy those roses over there" i pointed in the direction of the roses. Chris got them for me and wrapped a blue ribbon around them.

Blue like his eyes..

We must stay focused!

"That'll be ten dollars please" i handed him the money and put the roses, very carefully, in my tote bag. "Thank you, have a nice day" i said already walking away. "Wait! Can i.. maybe.. get your number?" He held my wrist and looked at me with those deadly eyes. I thought i was gonna faint.

"You want my number?" I asked thinking it was a prank. Say sike right now, or maybe don't.

"Yes, you're very pretty and also really nice" i was flabbergasted, no way.. "okay, here my number. You're also very pretty by the way" i said blushing.

His cheeks turned red and he was smiling. "CHRIS! THESE FLOWERS AREN'T GONNA CUT THEMSELVES!" Yelled the old lady. I swear my soul left my body for a moment.

"I'll call you when i'm done..." i realised he didn't know my name. "Y/n" he waved goodbye and walked back to the old lady's stand.

I Just got my mom two surprises, she will probably freak out.

_______________________________________
I lost my favorite pencil 😞

All the love, D