I Can't Swim ~ Chris

The boys decided to go to the beach today. They asked you if you wanted to come and if you needed a lift.

Of course you Wanted to go, the problem is: you can't swim. Your parents weren't exactly rich and they didn't want to spent  the little money the had on swimming lessons.

You really wanted to go and spent time with your friends, so you sent a message to Nick saying 'I would love to go!' you quickly went to your room and got changed in a cute Lilac bikini. After a lot of arguing with your mom you grabbed your motor bike and drove to the beach.

Matt bought the bike for your 17th birthday. It's a royal blue bike with two black helmets. After a 12 minute ride you arrived at the beach. You saw parasols, children, sand castles but the triplets were nowhere to be seen. "Y/N!!" you turned around and smiled. Nick came running up to you and hugged you tight. Matt slowly came over with his hand in his jean short pockets. "didn't know you still drove that thing" he said chuckling. You laughed and nodded.

Chris came over with a strawberry ice cream. "wanna taste?" he knew you wanted to. You stepped closer and took a bite. "you bite in your ice creams!?" asked nick laughing.

After searching a free spot in the beach you got our of your clothes and walked to the water. Matt ran after you and picked you up. He ran to the water and jumped in with you in his arms. You panicked and held on to him.

"what's wrong?" he asks looking at you. You had your arms wrapped around his neck while he had his around your waist to keep you at eye level. (they're tall asf-) "I can't really swim.." he looked at you with wide eyes before bringing you back to the beach. You let loose and stood still. "you can't swim? I'm sorry for scaring you y/n" you nudged him and smiled. "it's okay, you didn't know" you walked back to nick and Chris with Matt tailing behind.

"maybe Chris can learn you how to swim, he always brags about being good at swimming." Matt rolled his eyes and grabbed a lemonade from the coolbox nick brought. "I AM MATT!" Chris yelled slapping his brother. You layed down on your towel and felt warm hands on your shoulders. "gotta protect you from the sun" nick sang smearing the sun cream on your arms.

"thank you nick" you said grinning. After nick finished your back, Chris began whining about how his back was gonna burn. "I'll do your back" you said taking over the bottle of sun cream from Matt. Chris laid down on his stomach so you could do his back and closed his eyes.

After giving him a massage with the sun cream you stood up and walked to the water with nick. Chris followed with a plastic bag. "wow this shell looks pretty" he showed you a blue shell and put it in the bag. You looked at the shells in front of you and crouched to take a look at them. You found a beautiful green shell and white shiny one. You put it in Chris's bag and looked over at nick. He was digging a hole.

He's so weird sometimes. You jumped in and looked at all the stones he found while digging. You showed them to Matt and Chris. They turned out to be rare crystals of some sorts. You put them in the bag careful not to destroy the shells.

After the 'shell hunt' as Chris called it. You and Matt shared an apple and went back to the water. Chris kept asking you if you were okay with them diving in. "I'll be fine, go on" Chris, nick and Matt dived in leaving you behind by the shore. You looked at the waves and the many surfers and smiled.

"y/n? Are you coming in?" Chris held out his hand for you to take. "alright but no jokes okay?" he nodded holding your hand. Chris pulled you deeper and deeper till you clung at his torso like a koala. "I've got you y/n" he says sweetly.

At the end of the morning you knew the basics of swimming and had learned a lot from Chris. You thanked him after learning you how to dive. You gve him a kiss on the cheek and swam over to Matt and nick.

Chris couldn't help but smile the rest of the day.

_________________________________________I have a crush on Kristen steward.

Sorry for the long ass wait, I was dealing with a lot of stress and pressure and got some bad grades at school.

Fuck math

All the love, D