ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖

Mattheo's POV:

✿‧⁺˚*・༓☾✿☽༓・*˚⁺‧✿

The nerve of that bitch. She can't just talk to me like that. I am the son of The Dark Lord. I am not just one of her boy toys who she spends one night with and then leaves.

I'll show her. I'll teach her to be respectful. She'll learn how to listen to me. If she doesn't, well I'm only forbidden from killing her until we create an heir. Then I'm free to take her life.

✿‧⁺˚*・༓☾✿☽༓・*˚⁺‧✿
2 days later
(4 more days until proposal)

It's that whore's birthday tomorrow. She's turning 18. She's having a party late tonight and into early tomorrow. I have no care for how old she is but I still have to attend the stupid party. It's all because I'm her 'fiance'.

But a reason to get drunk is a reason to get drunk and I'll never say no to a reason to get wasted.

Might as well look hot, might find a girl for the night. The party starts at 10pm, so that means that arriving before 10:30 is a stupid idea. No one will be there then except Beth's closest friends, including my younger brother.

I don't know what he sees in her. Yes, she's probably the sexiest girl I've ever laid eyes on but she's arrogant, she doesn't follow any rules, she is reckless and does so many stunts that could get her killed.

She's also the daughter of one of the most feared death eaters to ever serve my father. She was taught from a young age that killing is a game, that torture is a skill she needs to excel in.

I was taught the same but mostly only the murderous part, not torture methods. If I want information, they better tell me on they're about to breathe their last breath.

We're so different but so alike it's confusing. But we're not different enough to fit the 'opposites attract' theory but not similar enough for us to be 'basically the same soul'.

This marriage won't work. I know we'll fight throughout the whole ordeal. It's only for an heir. No romantic attraction. No feeling involved.

I've spent too long thinking, I'm not ready yet and it's almost 10 and I want to talk to Theodore before.

I take a shower, dry and style my hair, put on cologne and then my clothes. I add a small chain necklace and my father's ring.

(The outfit)

(The outfit)