ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣

Lizzie's POV:

✿‧⁺˚*・༓☾✿☽༓・*˚⁺‧✿

Aurora led me to the library where Tom, Enzo, Theodore and Mattheo were sat around a book-covered coffee table talking. Enzo was sat on an arm chair facing away from me.

I quickly ran up behind him and jumped over the back of the chair so I landed in his lap.

"Ahh!"
"Hey Enzy" "Don't do that again you scared me baby" he gave me a small kiss on the forehead.

"Are you two dating?" Mattheo asked confused. "They are best friends, basically kidnapped siblings and this is just how they act together, brother" Tom explained, "What are 'kidnapped siblings' and how is kissing and calling each other 'baby' sibling behavior?" Mattheo asked even more confused.

I rolled my eyes at his question before answering it, "Kidnapped siblings are people that aren't related but are really close and they spend so much time together that it seems like one was kidnapped by the other and that they have to be with them. And he calls me baby because I'm the youngest out of our group except Cathy."

"Still confusing but I understood something. Also isn't Cathy that annoying little bitch that looks kind of like you?" "She is-" I was cut off by Cathy who just came into the library.

"I'm her younger sister and that is where I get my bitchyness from. I'm going to take Lizzie out of here before she kills you after our mother SPECIFICALLY told her NOT to." She snapped at Mattheo and put her hand out for me to take.

"Enz, Tom you're coming too" I said as the three of us stood up and walked over to Cathy. I took her hand but before leaving I flipped off Mattheo.

✿‧⁺˚*・༓☾✿☽༓・*˚⁺‧✿

"Sit down. Enzo, Cathy I have something to tell you,"They sat on my bed while Tom sat at my desk. "I know who I'm going to have to marry but I need both of you to promise to not get angry. " I said.

"Ok we won't now who is it?" Cathy asked me. I took a deep breath before answering for the second time, "Mattheo."

"HIM?!" "Yes Cathy him, Tom's asshole of an older brother Mattheo." "Do you want a hug?" Enzo asked and I nodded. I walked over to him and lay my head on his chest as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Thanks Enz, I needed a hug." "You always need one when I'm here. But you're not cuddling other people behind my back, are you?" He asked.

I looked away at the floor and then said dramatically, "I'm sorry Lorenzo but I have" he gasped, "I can't believe it, how could you Elizabeth?" "Would you be able to resist such a lady as Aurora?"

We all burst out laughing and then Enzo spoke again, "no I wouldn't, I might go cuddle her myself once." After that all four of us couldn't stop laughing until the door opened.

"What are you four laughing about?" Aurora's voice asked. We all stopped laughing so we could explain.

After I explained Aurora sat next to me and Enzo on my bed and asked, "So you two had a pretend argument over Lizzie cuddling me while Enzo wasn't here?" "Yep" me and Enzo answered at the same time.

She shook her head and then turned to Tom who was still on the chair by my desk. "Tom you were meant to watch them when they're together and I'm not there." "They weren't doing anything that ends in murder or arson so" she glared at his response so he put his hands up in defeat.

While they were staring at each other I whispered to Enzo, "Wanna go get cookies from the kitchen and go to our spot on the roof?" "How could I say no, let's go before they notice." He grinned at me and we quickly got up and left my room before our 'babysitters' noticed we were gone.

✿‧⁺˚*・༓☾✿☽༓・*˚⁺‧✿

Tom's POV:

After like five minutes Aurora stopped death staring me. When she does that it makes her look really scary, don't get me wrong, I don't scare easily but that look IS scary.

"Aurora..."
"Tom"
"Where did the two really chaotic kids that are crazy alone but together are like an armed grenade go?" I asked because I just noticed the bed was empty.

She turned around and saw the room was empty except for us. "Where are they?" "I dont know" I admitted. "Oh fuck we have to find them before either them or us die."

We ran out of the room and to the kitchen hoping to find Enzo and Lizzie but we were only met with a pissed off Mattheo. "Why are you two running around like idiots?" He asked with as little enthusiasm as possible.

"Looking for two eighteen year olds who act half their age that ran away from us" Aurora said but she kept panting and you could tell she was out of breath. "Isn't the girl still seventeen?"

"Yes but that doesn't matter, have you seen them or not?" I asked him now also pissed. "No but I did have to clean the kitchen because it was all messed up, that could have been them." "Thanks" after saying that me and Aurora ran off to the stairs and ran up them.

✿‧⁺˚*・༓☾✿☽༓・*˚⁺‧✿

Word count: 888
Hope you liked this chapter, it is more about Lizzie's relationship with her friends than Mattheo but I think it will help you understand the group more. Sorry that it took long I had no ideas. Again, please comment and vote.

-A/N♡