ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕠

Mattheo's POV

✿‧⁺˚*・༓☾✿☽༓・*˚⁺‧✿

Why her? Out of all pureblood girls I have to marry the one that I hate more that anything, well maybe not more that myself but still. Her reaction was the same as mine, she screamed at my father that she won't marry me and ran off out of the room.

"Bellatrix go get your daughter and give her what she deserves" my father's voice pulled my out of my thoughts. "Yes My Lord" and she left the room going after the girl. I wonder what my father meant by 'what she deserves', I know he meant a punishment but what, locking her in her room? Taking something away from her? I have no idea and also no idea why I care so much, maybe its just curiosity?

I turned to look at my younger brother who looked like he just saw our father making out with Bellatrix. He's lucky I actually have seen that and I still regret not knocking.

I know he's her best friend or something like that and he knows of our rivalry. Ever since I was 12 and she was 9 we have hated each other and any time we saw each other we would try kill eachother. Once I didn't even see her but she saw me and she threw a knife at me, it hit me in the shoulder. I would have said I was impressed if I wasn't so pissed at her.

Tom was always on her side though and I knew as soon as this stupid meeting was over he would rush to her. I'm quite sure Tom has or at least has a crush on the girl because he never liked people but as soon as he met her they were best friends.

"Tomorrow there will be a party where we will announce the other engagements" I hate having to listen to my father but this sounded important. "Then next week we will have a ball where Mattheo will officially propose to Elizabeth" now this sounded terrible. I don't want to propose to her especially in front of a crowd of people.

"You are all dismissed" finally at least I will see my best friend Theodore tomorrow at the party. But all the other kids from Hogwarts will be there, well mostly Lestrange's friend group.

✿‧⁺˚*・༓☾✿☽༓・*˚⁺‧✿

Lizzie's POV

✿‧⁺˚*・༓☾✿☽༓・*˚⁺‧✿

While I was laying on my bed sulking Tom came in, "How many this time?" I don't say anything but just roll up my hoodie sleeve to reveal hundreds of thin cuts on my forearm and 4 of them fresh with blood still on them. "I wish I could stop it but if I tried they would hurt you more." "It's fine Tommy they've cut me so many times it doesn't even hurt anymore" I wipe my tears with my sleeve and give him a small smile.

"Stop calling me Tommy I don't like it. Anyway there will be a party tomorrow with all the other couples so Enzo will be coming and a ball next week" "What's the ball for?" He takes a deep breath and then says, "It's for yours and Mattheo's proposal. He will propose in front of everyone there."

"What?!" "Yeah exciting," He says sarcastically "but don't you dare say no or your mum will kill you then and there" I laugh a little and so does he but deep down I know it's true. "I won't don't worry, now can you get Aurora for me?" "Why do you need her why can't I do it?" I look at him all excited, "You want to go dress shopping with me?!"