ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖

Lizzie's POV:

✿‧⁺˚*・༓☾✿☽༓・*˚⁺‧✿

Me and Enzo were now climbing the ladder that led from the rooftop terrace to our hangout spot; a small platform by the chimney. We were out of breath because we ran to the kitchen first to get snacks and drinks.

The view from the platform was amazing. You could see the manor gardens and the endless forest surrounding them. It was almost sunset but still bright out.

"Look Liz you can see the treehouse from here." Enzo's voice snapped me out of my endless amount of thoughts. "We should go there before tomorrow's party. We haven't been there in ages." I suggested.

We had built the treehouse when we were twelve. Enzo came over for the summer and me, him,Cathy and Tom were bored of playing in the garden so I suggested building a treehouse at the edge of the forest.

✿‧⁺˚*・༓☾✿☽༓・*˚⁺‧✿

Flashback:

We were sat in a circle on the grass, me and Cathy were making flower crowns while the boys were arguing over who is stronger. I finished my flower crown and went over to Enzo and put it on his head.

"Thanks princesse" he smiled at me as he adjusted it so it didn't fall off his head. "How can you speak French fluently but in English a kid's book is a challenge?" "Welcome to the world of dyslexia" we both laughed and then he asked, "can you help us settle this argument, who is stronger?"

I was about to answer when Cathy jumped at Tom, who was just watching me and Enzo talk. She tackled him to the floor, put her flower crown on his head and then turned to Enzo and answered, "Me!"

"I meant out of me and Tom but if you two are included them it's Lizzie" Enzo rolled his eyes at her playfully and then laughed a little at Cathy's angry expression.

"Can someone get this child off off me?" Tom's voice was muffled because Cathy was sat on his chest after tackling him. "Aww, can't beat a nine year old Tom?" I taunted him. "If it was a different nine year old then I could but your sister is like you when you were nine and you were an absolute menace."

"Thanks for the complement, Tommy" Enzo and I giggled a bit at Tom's annoyed face but got up to run because he had gotten Cathy off him and was getting up.

Enzo turned to look at me and asked, "run?" "Yes Enzo run" we sprinted off to the edge of the forest with Tom running after us and Cathy rolling her eyes at us and just walking behind us.

Enzo tripped on a tree root and I tried get him up quickly but Tom caught up with us and tackled me to the floor next to Enzo. "Get off me you prick!" I yelled at him, "Nuh uh baby" I rolled my eyes at him.

He picked me up and threw me over a tree branch so my stomach was on the branch and my feet hanging about a foot above the ground. He then did the same to Enzo in the time it took for me to sit up instead of hanging like a ragdoll.

"That was mean Tommy" I pouted at him. "Well baby I don't like when you call me Tommy so I did what I did, "You threw us over a tree branch" Enzo complained as he also tried sit up but he fell backwards off the branch.

I put my arm out to him to try help him back up but he just pulled me down onto the grass next to him. "Bitch" I mumbled, "what was that baby?" He asked me innocently, I rolled my eyes, "nothing but can you both stop calling me baby it's annoying."

"So is Tommy but you still call me it" Tom answered sitting down next to us under the tree. "If you two fight at least it will be entertaining because I am so bored right now" Enzo interrupted our almost argument.

"How about we turn this basic tree into a not so basic tree house?" I suggested, "Not a bad idea baby, tell me what we need and I'll accio it here" Tom agreed.

"Wait where is Cathy?" I asked looking around for my younger sister. "Found her, she's sleeping higher up the tree" Enzo's head popped out from behind a branch higher up the tree where I also noticed Cathy's bushy hair leaned against the tree.

"How did you get up there that quick Enzy?" "What can I say, my climbing skills are as good as my French" I smirked at his answer and then told him, "well get down the treehouse won't make itself.

We then spent the whole afternoon building the treehouse and decorating it. Enzo did get covered in paint because I didn't know how to open it but we just laughed it off.

End of flashback

✿‧⁺˚*・༓☾✿☽༓・*˚⁺‧✿

Enzo now had his head in my lap while I was stroking his hair with one hand and eating crisps with the other. "Pass me a chocolate bar baby" he asked.

I gave it him but not before taking a bite out of it. "I can't even have chocolate without you stealing some" he whined, "Do I need to remind you that it was you who wanted to be best friends not me" "but you agreed." He smirks up at me, his face smeared with chocolate.

"And I don't know why" I smirked back at him. "Because I'm amazing and you love me" I roll my eyes and push his head off my lap and get up to leave.

He grabbed my leg and said in an offended voice, "You get back here you can't just leave me!" "And why not?" "I'll fall off the roof" I pick him up off the floor."you'll fall either way" "what do you-".

I cut him off by throwing myself at him so we both fell off the roof.

✿‧⁺˚*・༓☾✿☽༓・*˚⁺‧✿

Word count: 1003
This chapter is way longer than my first one and I am so proud of myself for that so I hope you liked it. As always please vote and comment. Also thank you to Kali22145, LyraLilithNightshade, Isabella-Slytherin, ClaraDelageAutrice and Eeyoremylove for following me.

-A/N♡