ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖

Lizzie's POV:

✿‧⁺˚*・༓☾✿☽༓・*˚⁺‧✿

Me and Aurora were running through the corridors over to where all the guests stayed when someone opened their door and started yelling at us.

I turned my head and saw it was Theodore's dad. I flipped him off and sped up to be next to Aurora. She was laughing at what I did, her laugh is so contagious that I started laughing too.

Finally we were at Pansy and Daphne's door. Aurora knocked but I didn't wait and just barged in jumping on them, still laying in their bed.

"AGHH!" I'm guessing Daphne was still asleep, oh well. "ELIZABETH LESTRANGE YOU LITTLE BITCH!" Pansy was not a morning person. I sat up and Aurora closed the door and sat on the bed next to me.

"Why are you like this when you're hung over?" Daphne asked, also sitting up and rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. "Seriously though, why Lizzie?" Pansy added to her girlfriend's question.

"Blame the dozen or more shots I took" I answered. "Or more? How is your tolerance so high?" The blonde (Daphne) asked. "Don't forget that she drank more than just shots of vodka and fire whiskey." Aurora added.

"Correction: how are you alive when you drink more alcohol than water?" Pansy asked. "No idea babe, no idea" "Hey she's my girl not yours" Daphne argued.

"Sorry bae, I'll stop calling Pansy babe." I smirked at the couple as they looked at me annoyed while Aurora tried to hide her laugh next to me.

"But that's not why we are here."

✿‧⁺˚*・༓☾✿☽༓・*˚⁺‧✿

We (permanently) borrowed snacks from the kitchen with the help of Aurora's befriended house elf. We sat in a circle on their floor on a really fluffy black rug.

"So what is so important that you ran here while waking up the whole manor?" Daphne asked even though she knew exactly why I raced my cousin across the whole house.

"Daphne, you know why, we need to talk about yesterday. In detail." Pansy scolded her girlfriend. "I know just checking, now what first; the dresses, marriages or the actual party?"

"Maybe we talk about A and her little lover boy?" I suggested smirking at Aurora's blushing face. "After all, I didn't go through all that trouble of convincing old Voldy himself to have them paired up for nothing."

"You did all that for her? I'm guessing she's the favourite cousin then" Pansy butted in. "Well obviously," I said wrapping my arm around said cousin and pulling her closer to me, "it's her or Draco and ferrets are annoying."

"Well now it's not a complement" she whined. "Sorry  not sorry, but anyway back to you and Enzo, have you confessed yet?" At that sentence she went bright red and hid her face in her hands.

"Not yet but he asked me to meet him on the roof at sunset tonight." Her voice was muffled by her sleeves but we could still hear the excitement in her voice.

"Maybe he might confess, of even better propose today!" Daphne had always shipped the two of them since she saw them together so then getting married to each other was really exciting.

"But we're already engaged" she sounded confused. I rolled my eyes at her stupidity. "Yes you are but he might propose so you have a ring and so it's like your not arranged. Enzo is un romantique, shouldn't you know that by now A?"

"Oh shut up" she blushed. "What if I don't-" she cut off my teasing by shoving a cookie in mouth. I bit down on the cookie so one half was in my mouth and the other still in my cousin's hand.

I grabbed the other half of the cookie from her and did to her what she did to me. Pansy rolled her eyes at us while Daphne stifled her laugh.

"How are most mud bloods and even some death eaters afraid of you?" Daphne asked while giggling quietly. I glared at her is response since I couldn't speak.

✿‧⁺˚*・༓☾✿☽༓・*˚⁺‧✿

For a while we just ate our 'borrowed' goods and told each other funny scenarios that happened the evening before.

Then pansy decided that Draco having wine spilt on his head and it staining his hair wasn't good enough gossip for her. "So Lizzie how do you feel about your husband to be?"

This made the other two girls turn their attention to me fully. Aurora looked up at me since her head was laying in my lap as I messed with her hair. Daphne took her head off her girlfriend's shoulder and sat up more.

"How many times do I have to tell you Pansy, if I could kill him his body would be decomposing in the forest by now. But noooooo, I'm not allowed to do that or I'll be sent to hell by his father." I responded, annoyance heavily present in my voice.

"Let me guess you've tried and that's why you know" Daphne sighed at my answer and then carried on, "we get that you want to kill him but how do you feel about him?"

"Well I guess he's decently attractive but the huge ego and him being really controlling makes him go from a nine to a three." I was slightly bored of talking since we'd been sat here for over an hour and I really wanted to go to the rooftop but I still answered the girls' questions.

"He was only a nine? Most girls were calling him a ten all through our shared time at school" Aurora said. "Well I have higher standards but Enzo better not hear you calling another guy a ten or he'll get jealous, A."

"I didn't call Riddle a ten I said other girls do. Anyway if Riddle is a ten Enzo is a twelve" she argued. "Calm down lady anyway it was nice to make fun of Draco with you three but I feel like smoking on the rooftop right now so bye." I waved them goodbye and let Aurora take her head off my lap before I stood up and pushed it off.

I walked through the room and out the door, heading towards the stairs that led upstairs.

Word count: 1035
Sorry that I haven't updated in over a month but I had homework to do, then I forgot about this for about a week and then I had no idea what to write in this chapter so it's even more of a filler than the last few. Late Merry Christmas and early Happy New Year. Please vote and comment. I almost forgot to thank you for over 1k reads and almost 50 votes.

-A/N♡