Return to Hogwarts

Jasmine's POV

Hermione and I returned to school yesterday. School started back up and I found out dad is refereeing the next quidditch match. I guess he wanted to keep a closer eye on Harry. My dad is so cool. Anyway, I see Neville talking to others looking like he is about to fall over. I did the counter curse. "Malfoy?" I ask and he nods his head.

"You've got to stand up to him, Neville!" Ron tells him as we sit down. "He's used to walking all over people, but that's no reason to lie down in front of him and make it easier" he states.

"Besides, Draco is like all bullies. Once someone stands up to them, they back down" I state.

"There's no need to tell me I'm not brave enough to be in Gryffindor, Malfoy's already done that" Neville mutters.

"You're worth twelve of Malfoy" Harry tells him matter of factly. ""The Sorting Hat chose you for Gryffindor, didn't it? And where's Malfoy? In stinking Slytherin" he states.

"Hey watch what you say, my father is the head of slytherin" I remind him. "Oh and Hermione said you were having trouble finding information on someone for History" I state taking out a spare Dumbledore chocolate frog card. "I think this will help you find your answer" I state tossing it to him. He catches it and I go join the Weasley twins & their friend Lee. "What are you three up to?" I ask curious.

"Gonna tell on us?" George asks.

"Nope, I want to help" I say with a smirk. They smirk back. "You know my mum told me about this group of awesome pranksters from her time here at Hogwarts. They were called the Marauders" I state. The twins eyes widen and they share a look. "What?" I ask.

"Come with us" they say grabbing my arms. They drag me up to their dorm and Fred takes out a pit of old parchment. "We nicked this from Filch our first year" they tells me.

"What would you want with some old parchment?" I ask them confused.

"Old parchment?!" Fred asks aghast. "George show her" he states handing him the parchment. George takes out his wand and taps the parchment with it.

"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good" he states. And at once, thin ink lines began to spread like a spider's web from the point that George's wand had touched. They joined each other, they crisscrossed, they fanned into every corner of the parchment; then words began to blossom across the top, great, curly green words, that proclaimed:

Messrs. Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs

Purveyors of Aids to Magical Mischief-Makers are proud to present

THE MARAUDER'S MAP

It was a map showing every detail of the Hogwarts castle and grounds. But the truly remarkable thing were the tiny ink dots moving around it, each labeled with a name in minuscule writing. Astounded, I bent over it. A labeled dot in the top left corner showed that Professor Dumbledore was pacing his study; dad in his office no doubt grading papers; and Peeves the Poltergeist was currently bouncing around an empty class room.

"This is amazing" I state as I unfold a section to see more of the map. "Is this really where everyone is right now?" I ask.

"Yep, Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs. We owe them so much" George states.

"Noble men, working tirelessly to help a new generation of lawbreakers" Fred adds.

"This must of taken them ages" I state. "Look it even shows the secret passage ways to Hogsmeade" I add pointing to one. "It had a homonculous charm on it, which won't be fooled by any magical disguises, invisibility cloaks or by you two swapping places" I explain.

"We never knew what charms were used to make it, we just know how useful it is for causing mischief" Fred states.

"Do you think these four could be the pranksters your mother mentioned?" George asks.

"It's possible, she did say something about them all having nicknames for each. But never gave me names, just told me about some of the pranks they pulled back in her time" I state. "There was four of them though" I add. "How do you wipe it?" I ask.

"Mischief managed" George says tapping it with his wand and the map vanishes from view.

"Amazing" I say.

"We heard your father is refereeing at the next match, any idea why?" George asks.

"I think Madame Hooch had a family event to go to that day and he volunteered. Though all the staff is going to be there, including Dumbledore. I guess he is worried about what happened to Harry at the last match. I wish we knew who it was so that we could prank them" I state.

"Guess we'll never know unless they strike again" Fred states. "Have a good Christmas?" he asks.

"Yeah, it was great seeing mum again. Did you two do anything fun?" I ask.

"We charmed snowballs to chase Quirrell around" George chuckles and I giggle. "Hey we got some time before curfew, how about a tour of the secret passages?" he suggests. We agree and set off. Passing Hermione, Ron and Harry along the way to see them reading an old book. Guess they finally found out who Nicholas Flamel is, but the question is. What will they do with the information now?

It was great being back at school. It was strange seeing dad on a broom stick, but it was a nice game. Gryffindor won again thanks to Harry's amazing natural talent. Ron and Neville got into a fight with Draco & his two friends though. I managed to stun Crabbe and Goyle. But they had knocked Neville out before I could stun them. All of them are in the hospital wing. Draco and Ron were healed quickly.

I escorted Draco to dad's office and waited with him until dad arrived. I have no idea where dad had gone after the match. Though he looked annoyed by something. I told him exactly what happened between Draco, Crabbe, Goyle, Neville and Ron. He gave Draco and his friend a detention each. I then returned to the common room and joined the party celebrating gryffindors win.

A/N

Picture above of the Dumbledore chocolate frog card and picture on the external link of Snape on a broom.