Draco's 11 Birthday

Jasmine's POV

I was dressed and ready for Draco's party. Lady would be staying home with mum as she has a day off today. Dad arrived and we left for Malfoy Manor. We arrived first, like always and are greeted by the Malfoys. "Severus, how are you?" Lucius asks.

"I am well" Dad assures him. "Yourself?" he asks. They begin to talk.

"You look beautiful Jasmine dear" Narcissa tells me.

"Thank you, you to look lovely" I tell her with a curtsy. Draco steps forward taking my hand and places a kiss on it. "Hello Draco, happy birthday" I say.

"Thank you Jasmine, what did you get me?" he asks.

"No idea, dad got it" I tell him.

"Can I open their present?" he asks his mother.

"Hm, what do you think Lucius?" she asks.

"I think he should" he answers. So we go to the ball room where the party will be. Dad offers Draco his present. Which turned out to be an Eagle owl. Draco named it Budo-budo. Soon the rest of the guests and the party began.

"So did you get your supplies?" Theo asks as us kids lounge on some chairs.

"Sure did, even made a new friend" I state with a smile.

"Oh, who?" Pansy asks curious.

"Her name is Hermione, she's starting at Hogwarts this year also" I explain.

"Blood status?" Draco drawls.

"Don't know, don't care" I tell him.

"Well you should, we can't associate with mud-bloods or blood traitors" he tells me.

"Whatever Draco" I mutter. Just because he's the oldest, he thinks he can boss the rest of us around. And the others let him. But I won't. Though no need to ruin Draco's birthday. "When will you open your gifts?" I ask him. He looks at the clock.

"Soon" he answers.

"I can't wait for you to open the one from me" Pansy states. "I hope you like it Draco" she says. I roll my eyes, can she be more obvious of her affection for him? Not that it matters, I've seen the way Draco looks at the Greengrass' youngest daughter at pure-blood parties. I wouldn't be surprised if he married her in future.

Just then his mother called us over as Dobby the house elf brought in the birthday cake. The candles were lit and we sang happy birthday to Draco. He blew out the candles and we all had cake. Crabbe and Goyle had seconds. Before Draco opened his presents. Draco loved all his presents, even the framed photo he got from Pansy of all of us together at the last pure-blood party New Years Eve.

We all then had dinner. Which was lovely. Then it was time to go home. We were all invited to sleep over for the night. But Dad and I had to go. As he had to go to the school tomorrow and mum doesn't like me having sleepovers at Draco's. Not that Draco knows this, he just believes we're busy.

"Did you have fun dear?" mum asks as she hugs me.

"Yes mum" I tell her.

"What did you get the boy?" mum asks dad.

"An owl" he states.

"He named it Budo-budo" I add.

"Well as long as he liked it and you had fun. That's all that matters" mum states. "Severus, I hate to impose. But I am needed in Romania" she tells him.

"What is it this time?" he asks her.

"A Norwegian Ridgeback egg has been stolen, I must track it down" she states. Mum is a member Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creature, the beast division. Dealing mainly with Dragon trafficking and illegal dragon breeders.

"How long?" he asks her.

"Unknown, can Jasmine and Lady come stay with you?" she asks him hopeful.

"Very well" he says.

"Do I need to pack?" I ask mum.

"No dear, I've packed your things for you" she states. "Be good for your father" she tells me. I nod and hug her. Before leaving with dad and Lady for his house in Spinner's End.

Draco's POV

"Hey Draco do you think Jasmine will be in slytherin?" Goyle asks.

"Of course she will be" Blaise states.

"Her father is the head of slytherin" Theo adds.

"But she don't act like one" Crabbe tells them.

"She had better be in Slytherin if she wishes to remain friends with us" I tell them.

"You mean we won't be able to talk to her if she isn't?" Goyle asks.

"You can talk, but she won't be our friend" I state. "But she will always be the daughter of our head of house. So deserves some respect" I explain.

"Makes senses to me" Theo states.

"Same here" Blaise adds.

"Bed time boys" mum tells us.

"Yes Mrs Malfoy" the others say.

"Good night mum" I say and she left us. We all got into our beds and the lights go off. The others fell asleep. I looked at my new owl and smile. "God night Budo-budo" I say and go to sleep.

A/N

Picture above of Draco's new owl Budo-budo.