🏳️‍🌈SHIPS RESULTS 🏳️‍🌈

☆Username- LouTaekoo☆Book title- Unlawfully his ☆Judge- Taekook_mafia_007☆Total Score- 94/100

☆Book title- Unlawfully his
☆Judge- Taekook_mafia_007
☆Total Score- 94/100

Cover [5/5]

The cover of this book is very good, the editing has also been done very well.

Title [5/5]

The title is so unique and eye-catching. It fits with the story too.

Description [10/10]

The description of this book has been given very well. A little introduction of the book has been given in this, after reading which the readers become more curious.

Plot/storyline [14/15]

The plot and storyline of this book is so unique and interesting too. I personally think that in the first few chapters it wasn't very interesting but as it progressed, it became better and more interesting too. The storyline was so good and unique too.

Character development [13/15]

The character development of both the characters is good but I felt that their character development was very quick. I mean in the beginning they don't get along but then suddenly they started behaving normally and all lovey dovey too.

Writing style [14/15]

The writing style of this author is so good. Both narrative and dialogues were added in this book making it more good for readers. The dialogues were made very well and the emotions of each character were also shown very well.

Creativity [10/10]

The whole plot and storyline was so creative and moreover the writing style of this author made it way more better.

Pace [4/5]

The pace of this book was quite good but at times the story was too rushed like Jimin's death scene wasn't described very well and the emotions of characters at that time were also not described well.

Grammar and vocabulary [15/15]

There were not many grammatical mistakes in this book and the used vocabulary is also very simple and good.

Overall evaluation [4/5]

Overall, I really enjoyed reading this book. At first I didn't really enjoy this book in the starting chapters but as the story progressed it became more interesting and I was so curious to read it further.
_________________________________________