RULES

1

1. Multiple Book Submissions: Participants are welcome to submit as many books as they desire, as there are no restrictions on the number of submissions. However, please note that only one book can be submitted per category.

2. Book Criteria: To be eligible for the BTS Themed Awards, the book must have BTS members as the main characters. This criteria aligns with the theme of the awards.

3. Previous Winners: Books that have previously won in any of my previous awards are not eligible for submission. This regulation ensures that new and deserving works receive recognition.

4. Language Requirement: Only books originally written in English are allowed for submission. This guideline aims to provide equal opportunities to all authors who have created content in the English language.

5. Plagiarism Policy: Any form of plagiarism, be it copying content from other sources without proper attribution or submitting someone else's work as your own, is strictly prohibited. Plagiarism undermines the integrity of the awards and will result in disqualification.

6. Anti-Bribery Policy: Both giving and receiving bribes are strictly prohibited. Engaging in bribery activities will have severe consequences for those involved. We aim to maintain the fairness and transparency of the awards.

7. Account Verification: To prevent any fraudulent activities, please submit the entry forms using your original account. Payments, however, can be made from either your original or backup account.

Comment 🦋 to ensure you have read all rules.

We kindly request all participants to abide by these rules to ensure a professional and fair evaluation process. Thank you for your cooperation.

 Thank you for your cooperation