WELCOME

Welcome to the Life Goes On Awards, the ultimate celebration of BTS fanfiction on Wattpad and a Welcome Back Awards for our ☆Jin☆ !

I am thrilled to be a part of this star-studded event that pays homage to the incredible creativity and devotion of BTS fanfiction writers.

From heartwarming stories that explore the deep connections between BTS and their fans to thrilling adventures that transport us into their world, the Life Goes On Awards are here to honor the brilliance and dedication of our talented authors.

Whether you're a passionate reader, a dedicated writer, a diligent judge, or simply a fan of BTS, this award show is your golden ticket to immerse yourself in a realm where imagination knows no bounds.

Get ready to be enthralled by the sheer talent on display as we present awards in various categories. Our deserving winners represent the brightest stars in the vast galaxy of BTS fanfiction

So, tune in, grab some snacks, and prepare to be swept away by the captivating stories that have captured the hearts of fans worldwide.

Welcome to the Life Goes On Awards, where words dance, emotions soar, and the BTS fandom comes alive in the most magnificent way. Let the celebration begin!

From Host : Hells07dealer