Chapter 10

As Craig and Eileen sat on the Ferris wheel, they watched the sun beganing to set. "It's so beautiful," Eileen said.  "What do you want to do in life?" Craig said. "I want to one day become the President of the United States. However, I want to start small like mayor of Herkleton," Eileen said. "And you."

"I honestly don't know, but however I do want to vist every single country on this planets, some countries will disappear, some for climate, other for wars, and some because they failed Craig said. However, I do want to spend time with my family, have kids, and maybe a dog. I don't know what my future holds. However, I do want to spend time with family, friends, and relatives. But no matter what, I'll stay on your side for as long as I can. " Craig said.

"You do know, nothing ever lasts forever. You know about Jason, "Eileen said.  Jason dad and stepmother ended up getting arrested for fraud, tax evasion, and scams. He'll live with his mom. However, he has to leave the US for the UK just to live with his mom. Jason loves his mom, so he is going to be happy. Buy the whole point is not all off our friends will stay forever. Even Wildernessa, your friends or relationship was rocky, but at least at the end of the day, they're your friends, and you care for them." Eileen finished.

"I'm going to miss Jason," Craig said. "Some of us will, but others won't." Eileen said.  As the ferris wheel reached the highest point, Craig and Eileen got a front face view of the sunset. Craig said.  "I hope Jason and Wildernessa will enjoy life in their new home. But I wish we could still stay together here in Herkleto, or in California, or Australia, wherever we go, you and I together"

As Craig finished, Eileen confessed to Craig. "I love you Craig".  "I love you too." Craig said. As they started in the sunset, Craig slightly teared. "It's so beautiful, the beautiful of the earth. Despite human destory most of it, some parts of earth are still beautiful. " Just as Craig was going to say something else, Eileen leaned in for a kiss. Craig realizes that the nightmare will be over, lean in for the kiss. Craig and Eileen kissed just as the sunset had finished set. The sky turned into a purplish color. As Craig stopped, it took some time to comprehend. He just gotten true love first kiss, without knowing. As the ferris wheel concluded, he smiled as knowing Aileen was the one for him. Just as they were going to go on their way home, Bernard and Alexis walked to them. "We'll take you home," Bernard said. As the four of them walk to the car, Craig enjoyed having Eileen in his life. Maybe dropping his staff in the sewer and mapping the sewer was the best decision of his life, as we met, his one true love.

________________________________________________
15 years later

Craig and Eileen were now adults and happily married. As they moved into their new house, Eileen was holding their new child, Earl Williams. Craig became the CEO of a multi-billion business, which he started. He traveled to 68 countries but plans to visit all of them. Eileen also because a leader but as the newly elected mayor of Herkleton. As Craig stared at his family, he couldn't believe the happiness he had. He's now a father, and he wants to give Earl and the rest of his kids in the future the life he used to have.

ADVENTURE AND EXPLORATION.

I'll be making a sequel to the series called Earl of the Creek. However, I'm going to take requests for more Craig of the Creek fanfiction.