chapter 7

Craig and Eileen 7

As Eileen mom parked at the seaquarium parking, Craig and Eileen couldn't contain their excitement. "Were going to the 3th largest aquarium in the us.  "I can't wait to see a shark"  Craig said.  "Hopefully they have penguins", Eileen said. "They do have penguins and sharks". Eileen mom said. As they all walked in to the aquarium, they both decided to explore the rainforest exhibit first. As they walked into the rainforest exhibit, they realize just how big, it really is. "There a lot of animals in here"  Craig said.  "I know they have monkey, macaws, and even a sloth". Eileen said.  "I heard there alot sloth in Costa Rica"  Craig said.  "We'll in the Philippines, they are many different rainforest, with different plants, animals, and insects".  Eileen mom said.  "So when can I visit, the Philippines". Eileen said  "One day, you can join me".  "I want to come too, I only been to Canada once". Craig said.  "You can you to the Philippines with us, when we go". Eileen mom said.  "Time for an adventure on a island, in a few years." Craig chuckled. Eileen chuckled with Craig, as they both had fun a the Jungle exhibit. "It time to see the penguin". Eileen mom said as they walk to thr Tundra exhibition. After 3 hours in the aquarium explore the reef, shark, and the jellyfish enclosure, they'll all leave for Herkleton. "I'm tried" Craig said.  "It only 3 o'clock" Eileen mom said. "But anyway do you want some ice cream". Both Craig and Eileen said yes. After arriving at Herkleton, they arrived to this ice cream shop, where the cashier, was Xavier, older sister Cheyenne. I hate this disgusting place, she thought to herself, before Eileen and Craig picked the flavor.  "I'll like to take orea cake batter." Craig said  "And for me, I'll take The Persian Carmel cheesecake".  Eileen said.  As Cheyenne made the order, she decided to quite, buy giving the ice cream FOR FREE. "You know, what. I'll making a large and everything is for free". Cheyenne said as she threw her hat and left the ice cream store. "Will the manager noticed that she gave free stuff". Eileen mom said.  "It coming out of her paycheck anyway"
The other clerk said.

As they all ate their ice cream; Craig realized that tomorrow there is school. "We going back to school". Craig said as he finished his ice cream. "But Craiggy, we can see each other after school, so it not too bad". Eileen said. "Yeah, It would be too bad" Craig said.

As August, turned to September, and September turned to October, Craig started too see Eileen, less and less. Craig was starting to feel depressed. Even when they both see each other, school is being more difficult, because of tight schedules. Even in the weekend if because harder too see each other because of scheduling.

Later that night, craig was sleeping till he received a nightmare. Craig was an adult but alone, everyone was disappearing, even JP and Kesley. Till he saw Eileen suddenly, he saw father from CKND. Father use his magic to make Eileen disappear. Father got up to Craig and said in his vocie; If you watch CKND, use father vocie for the next paragraph.

You will be alone, forever. You will not marry anyone nor have kids. Everyone else in the Creek will move on, they'll get married and have all kids, but not you. If you don't find true love, you'll die alone at 40. But if you do find true love, you will live till 95, and will not only have kids, but grandchildren, and even great grandchildren . But that will only happen if you make this one choice. No matter what take care of your friends, family, and your girlfriend.

Before Craig could say anything, Father snap his fingers; waking him up. It was 3 am and Craig was nervous, was this nightmare and what did this nightmare meaning. He has to go to the witches of the creek. After school, obviously