Chapter 8

The next day after school, Craig went straight toward the witches of the creek since it was a Friday. Tabitha and Courtney were bored at the smoothie shop.  "3..2..1". Courtney said just as Craig ran. "Can you read my future, a demon said I'll be die alone, and die when I'm 40 or even younger" Craig said, now scared  :Hmmm, well let ready for future and your love life.:  Tabitha said with grin.  Courtney turned off the lights as Craig and Tabitha sat down to do the reading.  She read his palm and then started to form a circle with Courtney joining. 

"I sense that, nightmare you had, will come true," Courtney said. "NOOOO," Craig screams. "However," said Tabitha, "It will only come true, IF YOU DON'T GET TRUE LOVE FIRST KISS BY  MIDNIGHT"  But how do I make move?"  Craig said.  "Their this carnival called Octoberfest in Herkleton, there where you make the kiss for true love, or you'll die alone. Courtney said as she gave Craig the flyer for the fair.  "So when does the fair start?" Craig said.  It already started, but the problem is it END  TODAY, " Courtney said.  I need to go now.

Meanwhile, at the Sewer

Eileen was at her thrown, helping kids with their problems. "I can't believe Frisboy was this crazy for me. He's likes Titan (Hal) from Megamind, "  She muttered.  Just as Eileen was going to check on the other sewer, Craig entered the chamber; The King, the other sewer kids, said as they welcomed Craig. "Eileen, do you want to go to Octoberfest Herkleton?" Craig said. "I do since school started. We spent less time than usually, it didn't affect our relationship too much," Eileen said as she hugged Craig. Come on, let go. She first brushed her hair down. As they walked, they chatted, "Do you actually miss Wildernessa?" Eileen said.

" I did like her that way, but the problem is that in the past, we had conflict about me not knowing anything about animals. And even after she started to be nicer because she liked me more than a friend. She always wants things to be her way. I can't even make my own decisions properly. I wasn't even allowed to make new friends. Hell, I can't even hang out with Kesley and JP. SHE NOT BUT A STUPID MANIPULATIVE PIECE OF CRAP, THAT COULDN'T TREAT ME GOOD. I treated her with love and respect, but no, she wanted things to be her away and her away only. She got jealous, which was to be with nature and picks on me for knowing nothing." I hope she never comes back to her again and in my life." Craig said angrily.

"However, you are different, Eileen. You always care about me, you actually thought positive about me, you helped me with marine animals. You let me be Kesley, Omar, Maya, and JP. You always gave me confidence. I remember when I first saved you from the sewer, and you your goggles. I remember I first came to your house to lie to your mother." And now your whole family knows me because they welcomed me," Craig said.

Eileen confort Craig, "I'll always be there for you, and no matter what, I'll will not leave you. Even if we are seeing each other less because of school, I wouldn't hurt our relationship any less."
Eileen said. Just as they finished talking, Craig and Eileen arrived at Octoberfest Herkleton. We're here Craig said, as he prepared for the festival to get the true love first kiss.