Chapter 2

"You're majesty. Why have you summoned me." Craig said."I would like to speak to Craig, alone." Eileen said. As everyone else was ordered to leave deeper in the sewer, Eileen started to stutter. Do..do..you...want...to..too..ttoooo..Eileen had a hard time finishing her sentence, but Craig helped her calm down. Eileen just took a deep breath. "Do you want to go to the mall or at least go for a trampoline park." Craig was shocked to hear those words. Did she like him. Craig, despite being hurt after the big move, decided to have someone to be with, who isn't his friend group. "Sure, like my friends were busy. I mean, Kesley is with Stacks, JP, and Omar are at a baseball game, so really, I have nothing to do." Craig said. "OK, let's go to the trampoline park now," Eileen said. "OK, everyone, I'll be going on a quest with Craig, Scuba will be in charge for the rest of the day. However this is not permanent I'll be back tomorrow." Aileen said.
As Craig and Eileen were walking toward the trampoline park, Craig got a text from JP.

JP: Craig, what does the Queen want?
Craig: The queen wants to spend time with me
JP: That cool
JP: WAIT, WHAT!?!
JP: SHE WANT TO SPEND TIME WITH YOU
Craig: Why is that a big deal?
JP: Nothing, anyway Maya have won by breaking the tie. The whole team viewer is her as the best player now. Couch booger is now apologized toward Maya now.
JP: Omar, even congratulations her. Anyway, Omar is throwing a party at his place to celebrate. Wanna join.
Craig: No thanks, I rather go to the trampoline park. With the Sewer Queen
JP: 😏
Craig: 😠

As Craig was text JP, he realized he had arrived at the trampoline park. At the trampoline park.

Eileen "We would want two passes for 2 hours."That would be 20 dollars," the cashier said. Eileen paid for both of them. Craig said: Don't you need a parent to sign for us? " "I don't get paid enough for my job, so I don't care."

Eileen quickly changed to her causal outfit and brushed her hair down. Craig noticed that the trampoline park was empty,  except for a few people. "Don't you realize that the park is empty." Craig said, "I heard a few hours the Baltimore Ravens were celebrating because it Lamar Jackson anniversary." Eileen said. Oh, that makes sense. "Are you ready to jump high?" Eileen said. "Heck yeah, I'm going to jump higher than you," Craig said. "No, you're not," Eileen said.

JP pov
"Isn't it werid that The Sewer queen ask craig to go on the Trampoline park." JP said. "Right after Wildernessa moved to Japan." Omar said. The ninja kids wish they moved to Japan instead of Wildernessa." Omar said,"But that not the point." JP said. "I think the sewer queen like like Craig as in more than a friend." Omar was shocked. Maya walk in,  come to them shock. "What up." Maya said. "Craig is still upset," Omar said. "Oh yeah, that girl with the giant dog left America."
As Maya left to get ready for the party, Omar and JP are still talking. "Maybe let check on Craig and the queen," JP said. "It's better to leave them alone. How would it feel that I interpret your Arcade session with Maney?" Omar said, a bit annoyed. "Okay OK I understand."

Craig and Eileen POV

"That was funny. We had the whole place to ourselves, and one of the Raven staff members cleaning up the mess even gave us merchandise." Craig said. "It getting late. But I'm also hungry, " Elieen said. "Wanna come to my place, my mom is making sloopy Joe's," Craig said. "Never had it, I want to try." Eileen said. "My brother is in the area, I'll call for a ride."

Craig: Hey Bernard, can you pick me and my friend up

Bernard Fine Craig: Wait, who your friend

Craig: Eileen
Bernard: OK, anyway, Alexis is coming for dinner. I hope mom makes the parmesan eggplant.

Craig: Thanks

As Craig and Eileen were waiting, he realized. "My brother girlfriend is coming and is going to ruin dinner, what do we do. Bernard hates sloppy Joe. Just as Aileen was going to say something, they heard a car beep. It was Bernard.