Chapters 6

It had been a few days since the party, and Craig was now at the tree stump with his friends. "So, how does it feel to be in an official relationship, a real one this time",  JP said as he ate a choco roll.   "Feels very good, she told everyone in the sewer that I'm now King of the sewer, and everyone welcomed me. Everyone except for frisboy, he stopped playing at the sewer and joined the paintballers."   Craig said.  "Both of Eileen parents welcome me, as her new BF, and even her grandma gave me her blessing, even were only 10".  Craig finished.   "That good to hear," Kesley said.   "Me and Maney are going to the arcade wanna come",  JP said.   "No, I'm fine, and Eileen needs to watch the sewer."  Craig said before JP ran off to pick up Maney.  "Hey, where Omar",  Kesley said.   "He told me he and Maya are catching up with life," Craig said.  Just as they were going to leave, frisboy was standing their. "Frisboy, what are you doing here?" Kesley said.  "I'm no longer frisboy because I'm now......Eagle of the Creek. AND THIS IS FOR STEALING MY CRUSH. " Frisboy, now Eagle said, before paintball Mike and his army began shooting at them.  "RUN,"  Kesley screamed. As Craig and Kesley ran across the creek for safety, Omar and Maya came.  "What going on",  Maya said.  "Frisboy gone sicko, all because Craig is dating Eileen," Kesley said  We'll distract him, and you go towards JP." Omar said.  As Craig and Kesley ran, Kesley said,  "You go find JP, I'm going to look for stacks." As Craig ran, the entire creek was turning into a war zone. There was screaming and imaginary smoke coming out of the forest.  Eileen then came leaving the creek. Craig immediately saw her and comforted her.  "I knew frisboy had feelings, but never knew he was this in love." Eileen said.  "We need him of the creek permanently, as in banned from going, but how Craig said."  "I know where they are, really,"  Eileen said. "

Meanwhile, at the creek

Frisboy has taken over all of the creek south of the overpass. Many kids fled north, and Frisboy has taken the trading tree.  "Free food for me."  Frisboy said.  "You mean for us Eagle".  Paintball Mike said.  "I SAID FREE FOOD FOR ME," Frisboy said as he threw dirty in his eye cause him to scream. Just as Frisboy was going to challenge Kat, he heard a familiar voice. "Jonathan J Winston," his mom said.  "Is this what you been doing?" his dad said. "Oh, you are grounded for the rest of the summer. You're not coming to Hawaii with us, and no more creek for you FOREVER." His mom said.  "Yeah, I'm banishing you from the Creek forever," Elder Mark said as he came to view.  "Your brief tyrannical rule is over." Craig said. "And never come back to the sewer and talk to me ever again," Eileen yelled.  "As frisboy and his parents left, immediately all the kids who were hiding came up and cheered. Craig and Eileen decided to go home early as the whole event, tried then out.

1 month later

It has been one month since Frisboy coup attempted of the creek, and everyone is still uneasy. Craig and Eileen are currently chilling at Craig house watching the TV. "Since we finished star wars, their nothing to watch." Eileen said.   "Sure their something else to watch." Craig was about to say something, until, he realized summer is almost, and they all have to go back to school. "I'm going to miss summer." Craig said. "Well, we can still meet up after school, and there still a weekend." Eileen said.  Just as Craig was going to say something, Craig mom came in. "Eileen, your mom is on her way to pick you up, as it is the last week of school." Nicole said. "But Craig, Aileen's mom, offered you to go to the Baltimore aquarium." "Sure I join the aquarium, so when is it." Craig said.  "Tomorrow actually," Eileen said.  "You better get to bed for tomorrow." Nicole said. "OK, mom, goodnight." Giving her a kiss in the check.  As Craig went upstairs, he said good night to Eileen. Waiting to go to the aquarium.