Chapter 4

Craig and Eileen woke up to the smell of French toast. "Hmm, I must have slept during the storm," Craig said. "The weather will be sunny today," Eileen said. "It looks like my mom is making her French toast today," "Mom," Craig yelled. "You're awake; I mean, I saw you guys sleeping during the storm, I guess." Nicole said. "What time is it?" Eileen said. "It's time for adventure time. But no, seriously, it's actually 8:30 a.m." Craig said. As they both got to the dining room table, Nicole started speaking. "Do you have any plans for today?"We'll probably go to the creek," Craig said. "You should at least tell your parents where you are going, Eileen." Nicole said. "You make very good food; I mean, the sloppy Joes are delicious, and the French toast is sugary and sweet." Eileen said as she finished her food. Craig was getting ready for the creek when Nicole stopped him. "Now, before you have fun, I want you to walk Eileen to her mom before dinner."Ok, mom," Craig said as they both ran to the creek. 

JP and Kesley POV

"I wonder where Craig is." JP said. "He is probably with his family," Kesley said. Just as JP was going to say something, Craig and Eileen were running towards the stump. "I'm going to win." Craig said. "No, you are not." Elieen said as she passed Craig towards the stump. "Your majesty, what are you doing?" JP said. "Me and Eileen were just racing towards the stump." Before anyone else could say something, everyone in the creek got a notification from the tea timers. Saying that today at 7 p.m. there will be a dance party at Eliza Place. However, very few people will be invited. Just as Craig was going to say something, they could see Eliza and the other tea timer coming toward the tree stump. 

Tea timer pov

Jane: So why are we inviting Craig and not his rest of his friends? 

Eliza: Because I got intel from the sewer peasant that the sewer queen likes Craig,  we are only inviting the two of them to my place. 

George: So who else is invited? 

Eliza: the two of you, secert keeper, Jason, sailor boy, Makenzie, Melissa, Marie, Handlebar, cannonball. And don't forget the timekeeper. But that's not the point; we'll get to see the sewer queen embarrassing herself in front of Craig when I spill the beans."

Jane: I see them.

"Soo, why did we get that notification? It's not like we're all getting invited." JP said. You two aren't invited, but Craiggy and the sewer queen are coming to the  party," Eliza said as she came in. WAIT, WHAT? The four of them said: "Craig is basically the creek, and Sewer Queen, or her identity, Eileen, will make a perfect fit for that party." Eliza said. "Why are we invited, and only the two of us?" Craig said. "Didn't I just say that?" Eliza yelled. "Anyway, come to the party, no later than 7:00." And before I forget, dress up fancy, Craig come in a suit, and Eileen, go dress up like a real queen dresses up." Eliza said as she walked away. 

"I'll probably wouldn't go to the party," Craig said. But Craig, Eliza's dad, is literally the richest man in Maryland; her dad is literally best friends with Patrick Mahomes. Heck, he even knows Prince MBS of Saudi Arabia. Eliza even plays Call of Duty on PS5 with Prince Christian of Denmark."JP said."Wait, Eliza plays PS5," Kesley said."But Craig, you can't miss being invited to Eliza House." JP said.We'll get to the party; I'll tell you if anything is fishy."Craig said. As the four of them talked, Bobby walked in. So, did you hear Eliza is throwing a huge party with lots of candy?" Bobby said."I know, and Craig is invited." JP said. "What, Craig, can I be your guest?" Bobby said."I'm sorry, but Eliza said no guest; it was invited only."Craig said.Bobby walked away but tripped. "My candy.". 

Craig texted his mom about this party.

Craig: One of my friends invited me to this fancy party, so can you drop me off?

Nicole: " Yes, but what is the address?

Craig: 7890 Richard Banks Street, Herkleton Mills, Maryland. 

Nicole: Is JP or Kesley coming?

Craig: No, but Eileen is.

Nicole: Ask her if she wants me to pick her up.

Craig: I'll ask.

Craig then told Eileen, "Eileen, my mom offered to drop you off."My mom will drop me off, as she wants to see if it's legit or not." Eileen said. "OK," Craig said, walking off as Eileen headed toward the trading tree."So, what are you going to do since you were invited to the Eliza party?" Kesley said."I should start preparing myself for the party. Plus, my mom got my suit ready." Craig said it a bit nervously. Craig then realized he had developed a small crush on Eileen."Guys, I'm going to tell you something, but you can't tell anyone." Craig said.OK.JP said."I'm all ears," Kesley said."I think I have a crush on Eileen; I mean, she has helped me a lot since Wildernessa moved away. I want to confess my feelings to her soon, but I don't know how."Craig said. "Just tell her how you feel; you know you never fully confessed or accepted Wildernessa's feelings. You can't make the same mistakes with Eileen."Kesley said."I wouldn't," Craig said. 

At 6:00 at the Williams house.

Craig got his suit and shoes ready. His mom even got the perfume ready. Craig was nervous, so he texted his friends. 

Craig: I'm freaking the fudge out.

Kesley: Just stay calm. Have a clear mind.

Omar: Just remembered to stay calm and, at the right moment, ask her out.

Craig: You're right, I can't stay single forever; I'll ask her on the dance.

JP: HECK YEAH

Kesley: WAIT 

Omar: Don't ask her out now.

Craig put away his phone as Nicole called him to get to the car. It was time to go to the party. But it was time to ask Eileen to be his girlfriend.