12

It had been a couple months since he had relapsed, his scars purple. He had been in the psych unit since the third day he had been in the hospital, and today was his day out. His whole group of friends visited him once a week, and Jisung visited him every day. A lot of shit happened in the psych unit. Some chick kept saying "you're so hot, I'd slit my wrists just like yours so we could match" and shit like that. It was insane. But for the most part, it was actually really good. Psych units not do much for a lot of people, but it seemed to really help Minho get back on his feet. He was still being tube fed which was still uncomfortable to do, but now that Jisung had learned how to help him with it, it's a little less unbearable.

Jisung had arrived by himself to bring a bag for Minho to put his stuff in. He had a folder full of colouring ins he did and notes that he wrote to get out his feelings whenever he felt urges or just felt like crap. Talking about that, he did have a little slip up. The second day in the psych unit, he was on his phone for his designated hour, when he had seen a post on X (twitter) made about him by his cousin, and how he thinks Minho is pathetic for relapsing. That slip up caused a lot of yelling, crying and begging for something to use to hurt himself, but once he had calmed down, whether it be from Ana helping, from him using his calming strategies or written things down and what-not, he felt a little better. He still had his urges after that, but who doesn't have urges after getting off an addiction?

Minho put his folder in the bag first, then a couple of pairs of grip socks that the psyches had given him, the clothes he was given and his phone and its charger. Then, Jisung had zipped it up and they were ready to get signed out.

As they were walking to the reception, Ana had yelled for them to come back for a quick second, and they obliged.

"Everything okay ma'am?" Minho asked, confused.

"We all have a gift for you." She said, a smile plastered on her face.

All of the psyche patients and the psyche doctors had gathered all together and they all bowed and yelled their goodbyes, while Ana handed Minho his present. Ever since the first time he had gotten his tubes changed, he had only ever used the hello kitty adhesive. So... she gave him 10 rolls of the same tape. Once he had opened the box, he instantly smiled and gave Ana a hug.

They all said their goodbyes and then they finally headed their way to the receptionist. Before she could discharge him, she had to give him a month's worth of feeding tubes. His last month using them. She gave them to him after pulling them out of a freezer they have around the corner, and she discharged him. (I actually don't know how many times you're meant to change your tube. I only know about what they do when you sh and have to be in the psyche unit)

Minho and Jisung went back to Minhos dorm and it was spotless, quiet and... dark. As soon as Minho turned on the lights, the rest of the group jumped up and surprised him for his first day home. Adjusting to being back at home will be hard, but not with these idiots around.

Once the party had dissipated and everyone but Jisung was gone, it was quiet, in a good way for sure.

"Jisung...?" Minho asked, while laying down on his bed next to the latter.

"Mhm?"

"It's um.. I... *sigh* I really appreciate you for staying with me the whole time." He said, turning his head to look at Jisung.

"You should've expected it" he giggled.

"Yeah." Minho chuckled. "I... I have a question."

"Mhm? And what's that?" Jisung said, turning to him.

"Would you still be up to be my boyfriend? I mean, we've been kissing occasionally and holding hands and stuff but I don't know. I'm sorry this was dumb. You probably even for-" he got cut off by Jisung giving him a delicate kiss on the lips.

"Yes Minho. I'll be your boyfriend." He said, smiling at him.

Minho couldn't not smile as he climbed on top of Jisung and hugged him tight, as Jisung hugged him back. Minho then sat up, sitting on Jisungs lap. He then leaned back down and kissed him lovingly before he pulled away and jumped off him.

"It's about time." Jisung joked as he took Minhos hand to hold.

"I know. But after everything, you've been there. It's always been you. And... I don't know. I guess I fell in love with you more and more every day you came to visit. Even on my worst days. Oh, I also have therapy tomorrow. Can you come?" Minho said.

"Of course."

No Hard Feelings :: MINSUNGजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें