9

A couple of weeks had past, and Minho hadn't changed after his mothers death. Though he had never cried since he was at the funeral, he still hadn't slept, barely eaten, and hadn't been going to college. He looked sickly. The most he did was have a shower and brush his teeth. He never cared about his appearance since what happened.

He kept himself locked in his dorm since the funeral, unless he needed to do laundry or take out the trash. Just because he didn't take care of himself, doesn't mean he doesn't want his dorm to be just as messed up as him.

He had taken his cats to his dorm, with the exception of them being his comfort animals and with the help from Mrs Kim. He would only ever leave his dorm to get his cats their kibble. He ordered food to his house weekly, not even bothering to make it.

This morning, he woke up feeling like dogshit. He walked to the bathroom, undressed himself and had a shower to try and make himself feel better, like he did every other morning too. But like every other morning, it didn't make him feel better.

After he had got out, he put a towel around his waist and stated brushing his teeth.

"I look so disgusting." He said to himself, mouth full of toothpaste. he spat it out and rinsed his mouth before going back to his bedroom.

He put on his underwear and looked at himself in his whole body mirror. Growing up, he always had a bit of meat on him, but since his mother's death, he's quickly been withering away. He has become a lot more skinny, he stopped working out and he started reading his mother's old books that she left him behind. However, he had re-read all of them at least four times.

His phone buzzes on his bed and the screen lights up. It's Felix.

Fee

Fee:
Dude you should come to dinner with us.

Me:
no.

Fee:
Come on dude. We all miss you. It's been killing Jisung so much. He hasn't seen you in two weeks. We haven't either.

Me:
what do you not understand by no?

Fee:
Please dude. It's your birthday.

Me:
okay?

Fee:
Dude. You're old now. We have to celebrate it.

Me:
no.

Fee:
Please? I know you miss us. I know you miss Sung. All we will do is have dinner at Chan's house and you can leave at any time. We miss you. We need to know if you are getting any better.

Me:
well I'm not. Sooooo
no.

Fee:
I'll be there in ten minutes.
seen

Minho sighs. He knew this was going to happen. So he let it happen.

He put on one of Jisung's hoodies which was now way too big for him, and he put on some sweatpants.

He put on his socks and crocs and he walked outside to wait for Felix.

Not too much later, Felix's had arrived, no one else in the car. Minho walked to the car and silently opened the door and sat in the passenger side.

"I hate you for this."

"I know."

Felix couldn't help but notice how skinny Minho had gotten. Both in his body and his face, but he didn't want to say anything.

The car ride to Chan's house was quiet. Neither of them had exchanged a word to each other since Minho got in the car.

After about a five minute car ride to Chan's house, which felt like an hour, they arrived. The boys got out of the car and walked to the large entrance. Felix knocked on the door and they were greeted by Chan himself. The first thing he noticed was Minho and how sickly he looked. Minho was looking at the ground before he felt two strong arms around him. His father figure. His best friend. One of his favourite people. It took his all for him to not cry, but he hugged back.