10

⚠️mentions of sh

It had been so long since his mother passed away. He was slowly getting better, but like I said. Slowly.

Minho was still very underweight, despite Jisung's attempts at helping him gain. But it's almost like he just couldn't. It was getting worse in the weight department. Minho was still grieving, but he wasn't nearly as bad as what he was.

But today was like no other. One of the worst days he could have had thus far.

Originally, it was just a regular day for him. Get up, go to school, so on and so forth. But something had snapped in him today. Let's just start from the start.

Minho was walking to school when he saw a few teenage boys crowding a girl who looked about 13. He ran over and as soon as he saw the face of one of the boys, he wanted to die straight on the spot. It was his cousin. His mother's nephew.

"Well! Look who it is! Haven't seen you in a while, Minho! Gosh you look fucking terrible." His cousin teased.

"Just leave the girl alone." Minho replied, not wanting to hear his shit. He knew he was going to make him feel bad.

"What? Just like you did to your mother? Letting her rot on her death bed whilst you were living your fucking dream." He scoffed at Minho.

"I... it wasn't my fault. Just leave the girl alone. Leave my mother out of this. It has nothing to do with her."

"Looks like I could snap you in two, cous'!" He laughed. "Gain some weight THEN tell me what to do."

"Marcus cut it out." One of his friends replied.

"Let's just go." The other said.

Marcus grabbed Minho by his wrist.

"If I EVER see you again, I will fucking kill you. You left Auntie there to ROT. you are a scum. You deserve the worst." He spat before throwing Minho to the ground and walking away.

The girl looked at Minho.

"I don't know much of what happened, but I'm sure it's not your fault." She said, offering her hand to help him up.

He got up and thanked her, before walking back home.

After about a five minutes into his walk back home, he started getting messages. First from Jisung, then soon, everyone else. Chan was especially worried.

They all heard about what happened through a bystander who goes to their college. The boy didn't know the group much, but he told them what he saw anyway. He didn't want to stand in the way in case he got beaten to death.

Now everyone knows.

"It's my fucking fault." Minho kept repeating to himself.

Soon, he felt himself start to cry. As soon as he did, he went into his house and straight into his room. He threw his school shit to the ground and went to his bed, crying into his pillow. He hated being so vulnerable. It made him feel weak. But he started to get used to that feeling. At least, in his perspective, he thinks this is how his mother felt while he left him alone. So he wanted to put himself through the torment that he thought he put his mother through.

As he was crying, thoughts and urges came rushing into his head. As if he needed to stop himself. But from what? He didn't know. He knew he should've called Chan or Ji or just someone. But he didn't. For the sake of them. Before he knew it, those urges he had stopped all those years ago had come back.

⚠️⚠️

He got up and ran to his bathroom. He rummaged through the drawers. All of them. He opened his mirror cabinet and boom. He saw a face razor and instantly with his long nails, pulled the metal off the razor to release the blades. His hands became shaky as he picked one up and brought it to the side of his wrist. He had never done it on his arms. Just his thighs. So sure, he was a little frightened of what could happen, but the adrenaline was too much for him to stop himself.