6

⚠️coarse language and slight smut

Jisungs and Minho hung out for the whole week. Though they didn't kiss at all after what happened in the nurses office, they were inseparable.

Soon, it was Chans party day. He was doing a get-together for Hyunjin, as he had passed all of his classes. Earlier that day, Minho had texted Seungmin to bring Jeongin, and he would bring Jisung. It was a two minute walk from Minhos dorm to Chan's dorm, so he and Jisung just walked there.

As they were walking, their hands brushed against each others and Jisung blushed from the tiny bit of skinship. Minho looked at him and saw that he was blushing. Gently, he interlocked the younger boys fingers with his, his other hand holding a case of alcoholic drinks.

Soon, they arrived at the party. Minho let go of Jisungs hand to knock on the door, and instantly, Jisung wanted to hold his hand again. His hands were rough, but the gentle touch made them seem soft.

"Hello you two!" Chan said happily. "I need to speak to you Minho." He said through his teeth, angrily. Minho knew exactly what it was about.

Jisung found Seungmin and Jeongin and sat with them, talking to Hyunjin. Seungmin was scolding him for not seeing him at the dorm for the week, but when he had somewhat explained, Seungmin was very happy.

Chan pulled Minho aside.

"Dude what the fuck!" He whisper yelled. "You told Seungmin to bring him?!"

"Dude. Before you get mad-" Minho was cut off.

"No dude. You're supposed to be my friend. You can't do shit like that!"

"He likes you dickhead." Minho blurted out.

"Wait what-" Chan was confused.

"He likes you dude. That's why I told Seungmin to bring him. Jeongin seems like he's not bold, but he kinda is, from what I've been told. He's shy at first, but when he gets comfortable, he's very... out there. You know? I thought that'd be good for you, considering you're too much of a pussy to ask him out."

All chan did was smile. "Really?" There was so much hope in his eyes. As soon as Minho nodded yes, chan hugged him. "Thank you." He said quietly, and sweetly.

"Dude don't even worry." Minho said before breaking the hug.

"Okay" Chan said, turning around, grabbing everyone's attention. He skulled the rest of his drink and put the empty bottle on the counter. "Let's play some games"

"Like what?" Seungmin asked.

"SPIN THE BOTTLE" Jeongin yelled.

"We aren't children innie." Seungmin said.

But regardless of him, everyone else agreed.

They all sat in a circle on the floor and Minho waved Jisung to sit next to him, but he sat across from him, giving him a cute attempt of a wink, which Minho giggled to. Jisung thought it'd be funny to see everyone's reaction if the bottle landed on them.

Hyunjin grabbed the bottle from the counter and put it in the middle of them, also making sure he sat away from Seungmin. They hadn't kissed before, regardless of the several dates they had. They lowkey wanted to take it slow.

How everyone was sitting: