Earth Chapter 12: The Drill.

ABC: Person yelling.
(abc): Thinking in thought.
"abc": Doing action.

No Pov
The giant drill is slowly moving forward like a caterpillar, heading straight toward the wall as the whirring accelerates. Inside the control bridge of the drill, there's Azula, Mai, and Ty Lee, sitting on the throne seats. The War Minister Ching came to explain about the drill.

War Minister Ching: This drill is a feat of scientific ingenuity and raw, destructive power

War Minister Ching: This drill is a feat of scientific ingenuity and raw, destructive power. Once it tunnels through the wall, our troops will storm their city. The Earth Kingdom will finally fall, and you can claim Ba Sing Se in the name of your father. Nothing can stop us.

Ty Lee: "Look through the scope" Hmm, what about those muscly guys down there?

She sees a whole army of earthbenders soldiers, getting ready to attack.

War Minister Ching: Please. The drill's metal shell... "Bang the scope" Is impervious to any earthbending attack.

Azula: Oh, I'm sure it is, War Minister Ching, but just to be on the safe side... Mai and Ty Lee, take the earthbenders out.

Mai: "Playing her dagger" Finally, something to do.

(Y/N) Pov
We're almost close to the wall but then we noticed that Aang, Momo and Tin came back as they land in front of us.

Katara: Guys, what are you all doing here?

(Y/N): But aren't you guys looking for Appa?

Tin: I'm afraid that Appa has to wait.

Kiri: What? Why?

Aang: Because there's something stopped us.

Momo: Yeah, something big.

We'll discuss about that later, first we have to get Than's family over the wall. We stood close to it, Aang and Toph work together to bend the ground where we stood, to go upward like an elevator.

Sokka: Now what's so big that Appa has to wait?

Aang, Tin and Momo: "Point it" That.

We saw a giant drill at very far distance, it is enormous. We finally reach the top of the wall, but we couldn't stop staring at that drill.

Kiri: What is that thing?

Krypto: It looks like a giant drill.

Ying: We made it to Ba Sing Se, and we're still not safe. No one is. "Held her baby close"

I keep on looking at that drill, a few miles away from here. My vision is starting to act funny, I see a bit blur. When I rub my eyes to see clearly then something strange just happened, my sight started to zoom very closely at the drill then I could see a window on the control bridge, inside I could see Azula is talking to someone. I gasp in surprised as I close my eyes then reopen them, my sight look normal.