Water Chapter 3: The Avatar Returns.

ABC: Person yelling
(abc): Thinking in thought
"abc": Doing action

(Y/N) Pov
We return back to the village. I can see they don't look happy, well except the children.

Children: Yay! Yay! Aang and (Y/N) are back! Don't forget about Tin!

Some children ran to Aang and other to me to give us a hug. I saw Sokka came forward and he was furious.

Sokka: I knew it. You guys signaled the Fire Navy with that flare. You're leading them straight to us, aren't you?

Katara: They didn't do anything. It was an accident.

Aang: Yeah, we were on the ship and there was a booby trap and well, we... We boobied right into it.

Gran Gran: Katara, you shouldn't have gone on that ship. Now we could all be in danger.

(Y/N): Don't blame Katara. It wasn't her fault, she did warned us not to go near it.

Aang: Yeah, I brought them there. It's my fault.

Sokka: A-ah! The traitors confesses! Warriors, away from the enemies! The foreigners are banished from our village.

Katara: Sokka, you're making a mistake.

Sokka: No, I'm keeping my promise to dad. I'm protecting you from threats like them.

Katara: They are not our enemies. Don't you see? They brought us something we haven't had in a long time... Fun.

Sokka: Fun? We can't fight firebenders with fun!

Aang: You should try it sometime.

(Y/N): "Nudging my elbow on Aang's shoulder" Not helping Aang.

Sokka: Get out of our village, now!

Katara: Grandmother, please, don't let Sokka do this.

Gran Gran: Katara, you knew going on that ship was forbidden. Sokka is right. I think it best if the two boys and a little-metal-man leaves.

Katara: Fine, then I'm banished too. Come on, guy's, let's go. "Dragging us toward Appa"

Sokka: Where do you think you're going?

Katara: To find a waterbender. They are taking me to the North Pole.

Aang, (Y/N) and Tin: Are we?

Sokka: Katara! Would you really choose them over your Tribe, your own family?

When Sokka said about family, it makes me sad. I walk toward Katara.

(Y/N): Katara, listen I lost everything when the Fire Nation attacked my village. My home and my family but I don't want you to lose yours too, so don't do this for us.

Aang: (Y/N) is right, I don't want to come between you and your family.

Katara: So you all leaving the South Pole? This is goodbye?

(Y/N): Yeah, thanks to allow us to live in your village in short time. I had fun today, you see I never had fun back in my village because no one wants to be friends with me and I guess you're my first friend. "Smiling"

Katara: Of course, we're always be friends. "Giving me a goodbye-hug"

Tin: Fair well Katara, I just hope you found the waterbender teacher your are looking for. "Reach his hand"

Katara: Me too, good bye. "Shaking his hand"

Aang: And thanks for penguin sledding with us.

Katara: Where will you all go?