Water Chapter 16: Bato of the Water Tribe.

ABC: Person yelling.
(abc): Thinking in thought.
"abc": Doing action.
"Narrator": Person who tell the story.

(Y/N) Pov
White.... it is all I could see. I saw a small figure playing with some toys and holding a red blanket, that small figure was me as infant. The baby me, was having fun, until I was pounced by a white creature which was blurry because I couldn't see clearly who it was. The white figure in question, stood on top of me, making yip sound then lick my face which cause me to giggle and hug him. Until I hear voice echoing my head.

???: (Y/N)... (Y/N)... (Y/N)... (Y/N)!

I woke up from my sleep, seeing Katara next to me.

Katara: Come on, lazy bones. It's morning.

I got up while I do a morning yarn, I remember we make camp here last night.

(Y/N): Morning, Katara.

Katara: Good morning, did you sleep well?

(Y/N): Yeah... I had a strange dream last night.

Katara: "Curious" Oh, what's your dream about?

(Y/N): "Remembering" Well, I see myself as a baby and there's someone that I supposed to remember.

Katara: Really, who?

(Y/N): I don't know... It's very blurry, I guess dreams are sometimes strange.

I look around, noticing the others are not here.

(Y/N): Hold on, where are the others?

Katara: They took a walk down this hill.

I got up and walk to the path with Katara. In 20 minutes walking, we found Aang, Sokka and Tin. They are looking for something in this area.

Katara: Did someone lose something?

Aang: "Turn to us" No, we found something.

(Y/N): What did you find?

Aang: I found a whale's tooth sword that belongs to the Water Tribe.

Katara: Really!

I turn left, seeing my robot companion pick something up that was covered in leaves. Tin found a half broken arrow, he scan it then turn to us.

Tin: It's burned, and it's not belongs to the Water Tribe.

Sokka: "Touch the tree that has a cut and burn marks" His right, there was a battle. Water Tribe warriors ambushed a group of Firebenders. "Following the burn trail" The firebenders fought back, but the warriors drove them down this hill. "Run ahead"

We followed Sokka all the way down then we're end up at the beach. Sokka stop running and look around, we stopped behind him.

Aang: So then what happened?

Sokka: I don't know. The trail ends here.

Katara: Wait! "Point our right side" Look!

We turn were Katara was pointing, there's a boat leaning on the side of the beach next to a rock.