Water Chapter 7: Imprisoned.

ABC: Person yelling
(abc): Thinking in thought
"abc": Doing action

(Y/N) Pov
After that crazy ride back in Omashu, we travel far to the other side of the Earth Kingdom Territory. We land to rest and wait for Sokka to bring us some food, because we are out of food supply. After waiting Sokka came back from the forest with a bag, he just carried.

Aang: Great. You're back. What's for dinner?

Sokka: "Looking inside the bag" We got a few options. "Picking a nut" First, round nuts and some kind of oval shaped nuts. "Picking an actual rock" And some rock shaped nuts that might just be rocks. "Throw it away" Dig in.

We look at the nuts pieces then back at Sokka in disbelieve.

Katara: Seriously, what else you got?

He looks at the bag again, but I already check it using my X-Ray vision and cut him off.

(Y/N): Don't bother, there's nothing inside Sokka's bag but 6 rocks, 12 round nuts and 1 nut that is dark brown.

Sokka look inside then back at me with amazed look.

Sokka: How did you know what's it's inside?

(Y/N): Oh! I forgot, I haven't told you guy's that I unlock my new powers back at Kyoshi island.

Aang: Wait! You unlock your new powers, what is it!? "Joyful smile"

(Y/N): Well, Tin called it an X-Ray vision.

Katara: X-Ray vision?

Tin: X-Ray vision is the ability to see through any solid matter.

Aang: Whaooo! So you can see through anything!?

(Y/N): Yeah, I can also see your skeleton in front of me.

Sokka: Wow, I don't know if it's creepy or useful.

While we talk, there's a loud boom.

Sokka: What was that?

I notice Momo looks at a small rock and drop it, then there's another big sound but louder. Momo got scared and jump to me, I rub him for comfort.

(Y/N): Tin, use your scanner.

Tin spin around his head 360°degree then stop and point at one direction.

Tin: There's a life form coming from over there.

(Y/N): Let's go!

We run toward the direction that Tin point, until Sokka says.

Sokka: Shouldn't we run away from huge booms, not toward them?

We didn't listen, we hide behind a log and saw a teenager boy who was bending the Earth. He levitate the boulder around, then he shoot it towards a wall.

(Y/N): An earthbender.

Aang: Let's go meet him.

Sokka: He looks dangerous, so we better approach cautiously.

Tin: Then that will be a problem.

Sokka: "Look at Tin" And why is that?

Tin point forward to see Katara approaches the boy.

Katara: Hello there! I'm Katara. What's your name?

He was levitate a boulder but when he looks at Katara, he drops it and look worried. Then he run off and sending a rock slide to block his path. We walk next to Katara watching the boy running away.

Aang: "Shout" Nice to meet you!

(Y/N): What in tarnation is he stampeding off to?

Katara: I just wanted to say hi.