Earth Chapter 5: Avatar Day.

ABC: Person yelling.
(abc): Thinking in thought.
"abc": Doing action.
"Narrator": Person who tell the story.

No Pov
Near the sea side of the forest, it is now early morning as (Y/N) and his friends are still sleeping, except Momo. He look at Sokka's open mouth that has spider web with a spider crawling in the middle. Momo put his paw inside to catch it but that woke Sokka up and he sputtering it out, that wake someone of the group of friends.

Sokka: What are you doing in my mouth?!

Momo: Catching a spider, duh. "Eating the spider"

Sokka: "Confused" What?

Momo: It was inside your mouth, and you still gots some webs on your...

Sokka put his hand in his mouth, seeing some web strings. He got disgusted and spits them out.

Sokka: "Spitting" Yuck! Oh, great! I'm gonna spit webs for a while.

Krypto: "Arms crossed" Well, that's what you get for sleeping with your mouth open.

(Y/N): Morning, everyone.

They all say good morning to each other, Tin's box quickly transformed into himself and look worried.

Tin: Everyone! We got company!

They hear loud rumbling, out of knowhere, there's five Fire Nation Riders with their Rhinos. They circle around the group.

Rider Leader: Give up! You're completely surrounded!

The archer shoots his arrows, luckily Sokka crawl out of his sleeping bag just as the arrows hit. The team run towards Appa, to climb aboard.

Sokka: Come on, come on, come on!

Katara remembered something that she almost left behind.

Katara: My scrolls!

But she's not the only one to forget something.

Aang: My staff!

Krypto: My collar!

The trio rush in to get their belongings, Katara splash her water at the guy's spear attached to a stump and freeze it, she managed to get her scrolls and ran. Krypto ran really fast to snatch the collar and doing zig zag to pass through the riders. Finally, Aang run towards his staff but one rider using his chain ball to dangle around a tree and pull it down to block Aang's path. That won't stop the young airbender, as he jumps over it and grabs his staff then another rider throw a bomb but Aang quickly uses his staff to hit it away just as it explode. The trio made it back to Appa.

Aang: Yip, yip!

Appa: "Wave at the riders" Goodbye!

He took off and fly away, unfortunately Sokka remembered something as he look back.