Earth Chapter 9: The Library.

ABC: Person yelling.
(abc): Thinking in thought.
"abc": Doing action.

(Y/N) Pov
Weeks has passed, Aang is getting some basics in earthbending and he's improving. We choose different places to visit like a mini-vacations, I chose to relax on the beach.

Krypto chose to see the tallest trees to mark it.

Tin chose to see the Earth Kingdom's blacksmith and bought some things.

Kiri chose the waterfall that shows rainbows which he enjoyed to see for his first time.

Also, every night, we do a thing called 'A movie night', we watched movie's through Tin's projector, it is interesting watch those movies. We watched some Comedy, Adventure, Action, Family and even Superheroes movie, that we never seen before. If your wondering how Toph could watch a movie night with us, Tin make a tech headband that allows her to see the movie inside her mind which is useful for her to enjoy it with us.

Sokka and Toph were watching a movie called 'Rush Hour', they loves the actor named Chris Tucker, played as James Carter because it's so funny how he talks and doing something stupid to the other people. It was so good they continue watching the second and the third version of Rush Hour, there was the part that make us laugh so hard of how James Carter confront the elder master.

Kiri enjoy watching 'How to train your dragon', he admired the viking boy named Hiccup because he and Kiri had something in common, he is different than his own people.

Aang and Appa watch 'Kung fu panda', it's like our culture but instead of people, just animals. The panda name Po maybe fat and goofy but he proves that he becomes a greatest warrior of Kung fu.

Momo watch 'Madagascar' and oh, boy, when we see the part of the lemur's party, their leader name King Julien sing that song which Momo start singing along that really annoying all of us.

Katara watch 'Moana', teenage girl was chosen to sail through the sea to find a Demigod named Maui to place the heart to the mother island to save the world, she enjoys watching the connection between the girl and the ocean.

I watch 'The Incredibles', a family with superpowers. It's amazing to see different kind of powers and abilities. The way they use their powers to save the innocents from bad people that they want to harm them.

The next day, we stumble on a longest field that Aang chose for his mini-vacation. He sit down in front of many holes on the ground.

Sokka: "Confused" What's out here?

Toph: "Touch the ground with her hand" A lot actually. There's hundreds of little...

Aang: Shhh! I know you can see underground, but don't ruin the surprise.

Krypto: Then what's the surprise?

Aang: "Holds a flute" Just watch.

He played a note tune then a small animal called 'Gopher' pops out and sing the same note, then hide back inside.

Aang: "Laughing" Yeah.

He plays another note then more pop out and repeated.

Kiri: Whaooo!

Aang: "Raised both arms up" I'm putting an orchestra together.

Sokka: Orchestra, huh? "Sarcastic" Well, la-di-da.