Clash About Point Of Views From Two Writing Guides P2

First Person Point of View Lesson from Gabriel Arquilevich

If you use first person, you participate in the story, using the pronoun I in the narration.

- I walked through the doorway and saw a magnificent garden.
In first person, the narrator's feelings and thoughts are on the surface, allowing for a great range of emotion and tone. The reader often feels personally attached to the storyteller. On the other hand, because the story is being told from one person's viewpoint, the overall scope of the narration is limited.
Me is another pronoun used but rather infrequently. Mine is a possessive first person noun that is used.

Complaining about an exaggeration of first person view rules on Google search. Rarely do I ever see the pronoun "we" being used in a first person of you. It shows up every once in a while in a third person point of view as a synonym replacement for they when you're only referring to two people or two things. And the inaccuracies with google is that it tells that is a first person point of view pronoun but I am sorry how is that true. First person is singular how is point of view suppose to include the word "we"? It just makes the story sound weird like as if it were in present tense not past tense. Maybe I am being paranoia. That is the only place I believe you would get aware with we being a first person point of view pronoun apparently Google search. You barely understand writing or its writers' processes. Thanks for being an idiot. I know I'm not paranoid. -Lumna10.

First Person Point of View by James Hynes
In the objective first person distant narration uses first-person pronouns, but it maintains a certain distance from the action of the narrative. in other words, the story or novel is narrated by a fictional character who plays only a minor part in the story or isn't present in the story at all.
Tivo good examples are Ishmael in Moby-Dick and Nick Carraway in The Great Gats by.

At ground level in our landscape is the subjective first person, in which the first-person narrator is the main character or one of the main characters in the story. For example, Huck Finn is both the narrator and the main character of Mark Twain's The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn. We see and hear everything in the book through Huck's eyes, and we know only what Huck witnesses or hears about. In more recent times, the subjective first person has become more prevalent.

This curve of sky representing different points of view is a continuum, of course, and narratives can and do find points between the ones we've just described. In addition, many books mix and match points of view.

In my second co author book in preintroductory scenes especially in Chapter 1: The Stand Ins of my Winter's Magical Adventure book Predecessor scenes in chapters before the plot of The Magical Adventure Tecna says something like this, "Then we shouldn't talk it lightly." The dialogue with in the quotations could be either or 2nd person or third person but it is definitely not 1st person. The dialogue tags are always third person point of view if you have them in your books.
Bloom also says this. "Then we should inform Sky and Jace about the situation we have."
The last we is third person of view from within the dialogue. The first we is actually second person point of view, Skylights. Get my drift?!-Lumna10.

More examples of how to use we in point of views from my book example.
"Great then, we should set up a reservation at one of the lodges in Magix city." Stella said.

"Um book it for 5 or 6 Winter and I aren't going to the Opening Year Ceremony this year, it's our birth Mom's birthday we want to spend a couple weeks with her, so Stella, can we borrow your Magic Postcard?" questioned Bloom.

"When you do go to Alfea, Roxy and Amara, tell Mirta and Ms. Faragonda, we miss them a lot." Winter informs them.

"We will do that." says Amara. (Notice Amara's reply here when she uses the word we in a present 1st person point of view within her dialogue it comes off suggestive as it might never happen.)