Fake flirt

-So... There's a camp bed.- Minhyuk said coming out of the bathroom with his pajamas on.

-Do you want to sleep there?- Jeongyeon joked, referring to when Nayeon and Jeongyeon used to sleep together at Minhyuk's house.

-It seems comfortable, I don't want to lie.- the boy replied, sitting on the bed.

-Goodnight then.- Nayeon said.

-Goodnight.- Jeongyeon replied, immediately inserting herself between the couple.

-Sleepover like old times?- Nayeon asked.

-Yes, that's nice, I wanted to spend some time alone with my girlfriend and now I sleep with two people in the bed.

-You have two girls in your bed, you should be proud.

-Oh, why? You're a girl?

The two were joking at the time and they knew it well.

-Now shut up and let's sleep.- Nayeon said, turning off the light.

-Can you at least stand to the side? I would like to hug her.- Minhyuk whispered to Jeongyeon.

-Don't worry, I'll take care of it.- Jeongyeon replied and then actually hugged Nayeon, who didn't care much, because she was her best friend.

Minhyuk knew Jeongyeon was joking, at least that's what he believed and hoped. And finally all three fell asleep after a long day. It was an annoying ray of light that first woke up Nayeon and Jeongyeon, who were under the window. The brunette opened one eye and saw her best friend with her face quite close to hers and only then realized that it wasn't Minhyuk she was hugging and that they were hugging each other. But little did she care, she felt warm in that embrace. Minhyuk had a bad habit of turning the air conditioner to freezing temperatures in the summer and the two girls didn't like it very much. Jeongyeon also opened her eyes and saw that her friend was staring at her.

-Do you know that that brute is really lucky?- she whispered to her. -Every morning he can wake up and see your beautiful face.

-Don't reuse the words you used with Mina.- she whispered and then giggled.

-Mina? Ah... That. It was to make Sana jealous. Mina likes Sana, didn't you know? But Momo also likes Sana.- How funny... Only then did Jeongyeon realize that that story reminded her of something.

-Anyway you're recycling words.

-With her I invented them, with you I really think them.

-Good morning!- Minhyuk exclaimed as he sat down. -Does anyone have to use the bathroom?

-Is this really the first question you ask when you wake up? How romantic...- commented the black-haired girl.

-No? Then I'm running. And don't wait for me for breakfast, I have a serious business.

-Disgusting...- commented his girlfriend.

Part of the bed soon became free but neither Jeongyeon nor Nayeon took the opportunity to spread out. They had check out at eleven, they could sleep a little longer, it was only seven. They woke up at nine, when they had set the alarm and sat down annoyed.

-That man has been in the bathroom since seven. I'm afraid to come in.- Jeongyeon said.

-And you do well. Remember when he ate fried onion?

-I would like to forget that day.- Jeongyeon stood up and tied her hair in an adorable pigtail. -Minhyuk! Are you giving birth!?

-In that case the child wouldn't be mine.