Regrets and lies

Jeongyeon entered the room where there was Nayeon, who was getting dressed.

-So, what should we do?

Minhyuk came out of the bathroom with only a towel covering his bottom.

-Jeongyeon... Isn't it customary to knock anymore? Nayeon was getting dressed.

-Yes, but I've already seen her naked a thousand times.

-Yes, before I got jealous of her.

Nayeon rolled her eyes and dropped her towel to the floor. -So many stories.

Both Minhyuk and Jeongyeon stood still and stared at the girl's perfect curves. Minhyuk came back to reality and looked at Jeongyeon.

-Why are you here?

-Oh, yeah. What should we doing today?

Minhyuk looked at Nayeon, then at Jeongyeon. -You know... We'd like to be alone for a bit.

-Oh. Of course, I understand.

Nayeon looked at her friend. -Jeong, it's not for you.

-No, no! You are in a relationship, it is normal that you want some time for yourself.

Nayeon smiled at her and put on her shirt.

-See you this evening. Nay and I are going to the spa.

-We will see each other later...

Nayeon watched her friend walk away and close the door. Minhyuk wrapped his arms around her waist. -Sooner or later we should have told her.

-I know but I feel guilty... We've always done everything together.

-But things have changed for a while, haven't they?

Nayeon escaped from Minhyuk's embrace and ran out of her room. -Jeong! Come with us!

The girl looked at her from the sofa. -Nay, it's right that you have your privacy.

-But I want you to come.

And how could she say no?

-Okay... If it's okay with Minhyuk too...

-Of course it's fine! The fact that he and I are together doesn't change anything between us.

And instead something had changed, because Jeongyeon had suddenly become jealous of her best friend, she didn't leave them alone for a moment and she was certain that the two hadn't yet gone to bed together just because she was with them every single moment. It almost seemed like they were having a relationship in three. Minhyuk's annoyance was understandable on one hand.

-Then I'll go get my stuff.

-I'm going to the men's side

-I'm going to the men's side. We will see each other later.

Nayeon was happy that she wasn't alone. They would sleep in the spa hotel but she would be separated from Minhyuk all afternoon. The two girls went to change into their swimsuits in the changing room and then went into the hot tub.