Promise

-Minhyuk! Jeongyeon!- The five-year-old girl ran barefoot on the lawn ready to show her friends the drawing she had made.

Minhyuk got off the swing and Jeongyeon slid down to meet their friend.

-What do you have there, Nayeon?- Jeongyeon asked.

-Do you like it?- asked the little girl showing the sheet on which three children were represented: one had a red shirt and shoulder-length hair, another had a yellow shirt and short hair and then there was a boy with a dark green shirt.

-But it's us!- Minhyuk exclaimed.

-Wow! It's beautiful!- Jeongyeon stated, taking it in her hands.

-And I also wrote "NxJxM forever"!-the shortest of the group stated proudly of herself.

The three children hugged each other. No one would ever separate those three.

separator

-Nayeon! Where are you!?- Minhyuk asked on the phone.

-I'm just a little late. Don't you also happen to be late for a party?- asked the twelve year old girl.

-But it's your party!- Minhyuk exclaimed.

Jeongyeon shook her head. -She's always the same.

-She says she's coming.- Minhyuk told her, placing the phone on the table.

A quarter of an hour later the little girl showed up in a light blue dress.

-You look like a Smurf!- Minhyuk exclaimed.

-That dress is almost as hideous as your face!- Jeongyeon exclaimed.

-Yah!- the birthday girl complained. -It's my birthday!

-Fine. Now sit down and let's celebrate, Smurfette.- Minhyuk told her adorably.

-Come on! I'm not that short!- the birthday girl complained.

-Jeongyeon, if you cut your hair a little more you'll become bald like my uncle

-Jeongyeon, if you cut your hair a little more you'll become bald like my uncle.- Minhyuk commented.

-At least I know how to dress well.- said the girl pointing to the floral shirt and checked trousers of her friend.

-Not that your style is the best.- Nayeon retorted.

-You should be on my side! Where did the alliance between women go?- Jeongyeon asked her sixteen-year-old friend.

-Now let's get serious: how should I invite Irene out?- asked Minhyuk.

-Don't do it, you have no chance.- Jeongyeon replied.

-I don't understand why everyone is suddenly obsessed with Irene.- Nayeon said. -I'm prettier.

Her friends rolled their eyes.

-Whatever you want, but have you seen her tits?- Minhyuk asked. -They're almost as beautiful as Jeongyeon's. Didn't you say that when you grew up you would have big ones too?