❛𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔?❜

‧₊˚❀˚₊‧⁺˖ ˖⁺‧₊˚❀˚₊‧⁺˖ ˖⁺‧₊˚❀˚₊‧⁺˖ ˖⁺‧₊˚❀˚₊‧

3rd Person POV

Lee Yeon approached Minji and carefully wrapped his hand around her uninjured hand's elbow. "Come on, sit down," he instructed. "I'll tend to your injury."

Minji gave in without resistance, allowing Yeon to guide her to a big tree. She settled under its shade and asked curiously, "How exactly will you?"

"A natural remedy," Yeon responded as he looked around in search of the necessary herbs he needed.

Minji let out a simple, "Cool," as she gingerly rested her head against the tree trunk, still nursing her injured shoulder.

Yeon soon found the necessary herbs and crushed them using the nearby rocks. He approached Minji, lowering himself to a squat before her.

Minji offered her unharmed hand towards him, making Yeon raise an eyebrow. "What?" he inquired, clearly confused by her actions.

"The herbs?" Minji gestured towards the prepared paste resting in a leaf, held by Yeon.

"I'll apply it," Yeon stated. "Just move your shirt to the side."

"...Alright." Minji complied, and gingerly adjusted her shirt, exposing her injured shoulder to view.

Yeon applied the paste methodically without a word, expertly covering the injury. As the paste made contact with her wounded shoulder, Minji stifled a subtle wince of pain, her brow furrowing slightly.

Despite the discomfort, she endured the stinging sensation. Yeon's attention remained focused on his task, ensuring to cover the whole injury.

"Stop moving," Yeon directed, his tone firm yet soothing.

"It's burning," Minji protested, her frustration evident as she rolled her eyes.

(Even in pain she won't lose her personality—I mean go queen.)

"What is this?" Minji wondered aloud, her expression twisting with discomfort. "It feels like my skin is on fire."

"Quit complaining," Yeon responded, his tone firm yet gentle.

"Tell me the truth, you added in chillies, right?" Minji joked playfully, attempting to divert her attention from the burning sensation while Yeon tended to her injury.

"Oh no, I got caught," Yeon said with a touch of wry humour in his voice.

He diligently applied a few more dabs to the wound, then his brow knitted together as he noticed scales emerging from the injury, extending up her neck.