❛𝐘𝐄𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐎𝐆𝐀𝐄❜

‧₊˚❀˚₊‧⁺˖ ˖⁺‧₊˚❀˚₊‧⁺˖ ˖⁺‧₊˚❀˚₊‧⁺˖ ˖⁺‧₊˚❀˚₊‧

3rd Person POV

Yeon was enjoying his ice cream in peace when his phone vibrated in his suit's pocket. Slightly annoyed, he removed his phone from his pocket and looked at the screen. As soon as his eyes fell on the caller ID, Yeon let out a sigh. He pressed the answer button and spoke, without letting the person on the other start speaking, he said.

"The number you have called is unavailable, you brat."

"It's been a while." the voice on the other end said with a tease.

"What do you want?" Yeon asked.

"What do you think? I called you because I missed you." Rang said feigning sadness.

"What are you doing right now?" Rang asked his half-brother as he viewed him from his car.

"I'm busy. I'm hanging up." Yeon said about to take the phone off his ear but stopped when he heard his brother speak.

"Aye, you don't look busy." Rang said with a playful smirk on his lips.

Hearing that, Yeon looked around the ice cream shop to see if he could spot Rang, but no luck.

"Let's meet." Rang offered.

"No," Yeon said flatly.

"I'm going to set your house on fire if you don't." Rang threatened.

Scoffing Yeon said, "You are six hundred years old and you acting like a child is not cute at all."

"You will regret it." Rang warned.

"I won't." Yeon said, pretty certain.

"You are still waiting for your dead lover, right?" Rang said the trigger words that made all the playfulness Yeon had in him instantly disappear.

When Yeon didn't answer, Rang continued speaking, "I heard a really interesting rumour." he teased. "Should I tell you or not?"

"Don't mess with me, Rang." Yeon said warning his brother.

"I just informed you, Lee Yeon. Wanting to know what it is or not... is your choice." saying that Rang ended the call with a satisfied smirk.