❛𝐈 𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐈𝐓❜

‧₊˚❀˚₊‧⁺˖ ˖⁺‧₊˚❀˚₊‧⁺˖ ˖⁺‧₊˚❀˚₊‧⁺˖ ˖⁺‧₊˚❀˚₊‧

3rd Person POV

The two men didn't seem to notice the shocked voice that had come from behind them, and continued their fight, using their supernatural abilities without any care.

"Did you miss me?" Rang asked playfully with a smirk, his attitude unfazed by the presence of the two unsuspecting people who were watching them fight.

"Do you want to die, brother?" Yeon responded gravely, his face betraying no signs of humor as he spoke.

"Brother?" Both Ji Ah and Minji exclaimed in surprise, taken aback by the seriousness of the situation they had stumbled upon.

"It's a long story, but let's just say my family is quite dysfunctional," Rang said with a hint of frustration and swung himself towards his brother to connect a punch on his face.

They moved around the room with inhuman speed and strength, trashing nearby items, not even giving a second glance to the damage they had caused.

Minji didn't think much of the brawl at the moment, only hoping that her hidden cameras managed to capture the fight clearly and their supernatural abilities.

Ji Ah would surely give a positive reaction when Minji shows her the footage later.

"Time out, let's make a bet instead of fighting," Rang proposed with a grin, seeming to prefer the game of chance over the fight he was engaged in.

"You still haven't fixed that habit of yours?" Yeon replied irritably, clearly not amused by Rang's proposal.

Ignoring his response, Rang continued, "If you can't locate her by the end of the next month, she will die." a smirk played on his lips.

"What?" Yeon exclaimed, shocked by the seemingly serious statement.

"You know I'm not kidding, right?" Rang confirmed.

"We will see each other again next time." Rang stated coolly, his smug attitude unbroken as he walked out the gate.

A red car suddenly stopped in front of him as if waiting for him to leave, as if the person inside was anticipating his departure.