❛𝐎𝐃𝐃 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒❜

‧₊˚❀˚₊‧⁺˖ ˖⁺‧₊˚❀˚₊‧⁺˖ ˖⁺‧₊˚❀˚₊‧⁺˖ ˖⁺‧₊˚❀˚₊‧

3rd Person POV

"No matter how you look at it, this is fate too."

Yeon was in the passenger seat next to Shin Joo as he told him about what happened at the hospital. He told him about the confrontation with the lead producer and how he met the woman who had the same face as his dead love.

"The little kids you saved twenty years ago appears right before your eyes." Shin Joo said fascinated by the occurrence. "But I think that the two producers don't remember that meeting." 

"I don't like it." Yeon said with his eyes frowning.

"One of them do resemble Ah Eum a lot. When I saw her, I was surprised too." Shin Joo retold the emotions he felt when they were face to face at his clinic.

"I meant that other producer." Yeon corrected the misconception.

"Huh? What about the other Producer Nam?" Shin Joo asked glancing at Yeon and then focusing back on the road ahead.

"She's too observant. And she knows how to play her cards in a way someone can be tricked into doing what she wants."

Shin Joo didn't say for a few beats, trying to make sense of what Yeon just told him.

"What... did she do to make you say that?" he finally asked.

Heaving a sigh, Yeon said, "Don't know... quit that consulting job for the broadcasting station." he said changing the topic.

"I can't!" Shin Joo replied, "It's a matter of my livelihood." he quibbled.

"It's such a third-rate program." Yeon denigrated.

"What do you mean? It's the only show you enjoy watching." Shin Joo said with a side-eye.

‧₊˚❀˚₊‧⁺˖ ˖⁺‧₊˚❀˚₊‧

Ji Ah and Minji rushed towards the room where the girl was admitted. Ji Ah was the first one to reach the door and open it. She rushed towards the girl on the hospital bed, who was curled up and looked scared. Ji Ah comforted the scared teenager, trying to reassure her that everything would be alright.