❛𝐀 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐃❜

‧₊˚❀˚₊‧⁺˖ ˖⁺‧₊˚❀˚₊‧⁺˖ ˖⁺‧₊˚❀˚₊‧⁺˖ ˖⁺‧₊˚❀˚₊‧

3rd Person POV

Yeon picked up a side dish with his chopsticks and began to eat, with Shin Joo sitting opposite him and eagerly waiting for a reaction.

He stayed impatient as he observed Yeon's behaviour, as he continued to devour his food calmly.

"Did you even listen to what I said?" Shin Joo asked impatiently, watching Yeon eat his food in apparent disinterest.

Yeon simply replied "No," whilst chewing the meat he was eating, with no intention of reacting to Shin Joo's frustration.

"Those two Producers brought the hair of a fox." Shin Joo repeated, this time with more emphasis.

Yeon was still eating at that moment and simply nodded at Shin Joo's words. He didn't seem too concerned by the news.

"And did you get caught?" asked Yeon calmly.

Shin Joo let out a proud reply in return. "Of course not, I have been in this world for many years. These days, I sometimes wonder if I'm a human or a fox."

"Not something to brag about." Yeon said glancing at Shin Joo.

"Anyway, I got chills." ignoring what Yeon just told him, he continued to tell how he felt when the two women confronted him.

After their meal, both Yeon and Shin Joo approached the front desk to settle the bill. Yeon was the one who was paying, as Shin Joo walked behind him ready to follow his lead.

"Have you enjoyed the meal?" The owner of the restaurant, Bok Hye Ja, asked the pair.

She knew both Yeon and Shin Joo, having met them hundreds of years ago.

Yeon responded in his usual laid-back manner. "So-so." He said as he handed his card to pay for their meal.

"Would you like monthly payments?"

"Single payment."

Shin Joo's sudden exclamation and his pointing towards the TV's direction immediately drew Hye Ja's attention. She turned her head and looked at the screen and gasped too.