XXX

Heather walked into the house after her last day of teaching. She is currently thirty weeks and she is finally on maternity leave and won't be returning until February, which she was thankful for. She equipped her long term substitute with a lot of lesson plans so she had nothing to worry about.

Heather slowly walked up the stairs of the townhome and didn't waste any time getting into the shower. She was a bit bummed out because she won't be able to see her kindergartners until February and their little faces broke her heart. Heather enjoyed the life of being a kindergarten teacher—she just loved being around kids.

After her shower, she stepped into the bedroom with her towel wrapped around her body and nearly had a heart attack when she saw Amaru standing in the bedroom. "You almost made me die!" Heather exclaimed. "Aren't you supposed to be working on a client right now?! Shit!"

"It was a tap out appointment." Amaru told her. "I got you something though."

"What?" Heather asked. Amaru showed her a confirmation email for an appointment for small box braids in a couple of weeks. Heather squealed and clapped due to Amaru knowing the importance of a black mother getting her hair braided before the baby comes. "Thank you, baby."

"You're welcome, mamas." Amaru replied. "I got some things for the boys. Look what I found."

Heather gasped. "You got all three of them matching outfits?! They're gonna be so cute!"

Amaru nodded as he began to pull on Heather's towel. "Mhmm."

"Aww, the little pajamas too!" Heather continued as she gripped onto the towel tighter, not knowing what was going on.

"I just wanna see yo titties—damn!" Amaru shouted.

Heather looked at him as if he was crazy as she kept the towel around her body. "Not with that attitude." She told him. "Go get my kids."

"Heather, please—"

"Go get my sons, Lamar!" Heather yelled.

Amaru sucked his teeth as he picked up his car keys from the nightstand. "So I can't see your titties? Not even one?"

"Go get my damn kids!" Amaru huffed and stormed out of the room. "Cry baby."

-

Heather rubbed her belly as she rode in the passenger seat while Amaru followed behind their realtor. She looked around at the neighborhood and couldn't help but smile at how peaceful it looked with a few kids playing outside and some elderly people watering their plants. She could see her and Amaru raising their family in this neighborhood.

"Looks like we're here." Amaru said as he pulled into the driveway behind the realtor.

Heather gasped. "Oh my gosh! It looks like everything we've been wanting from the outside!"

Amaru turned off the car and got out before he went to help Heather out of the car. "You like it, mamas?" He asked.

Heather smiled and nodded. "Yes, I love it."

"That sounds good to hear." The realtor said, approaching them. "Ready to take a look?"

"Yes." Heather said excitedly.

The three of them walked to the porch and the realtor retrieved the key from the box. He unlocked the door and opened it, allowing Heather and Amaru to enter first.

As soon as Heather walked over the threshold, everyone came out of hiding. "Welcome home!" They shouted, scaring Heather nearly to death. Amaru had everyone come together to make Heather's push present special. They took Arman and Shakur's cars which were parked a few blocks away from the house so Heather wouldn't suspect anything.