XXIX

"I don't know if it's me or the baby but I didn't expect to love Hawaiian food so much." Heather said as she ate her food. "It's like a totally different culture here—like they're another country by themselves."

"Yeah, it's definitely something different." Amaru agreed. "These short ribs hittin'."

"Can I—"

"Here." Amaru said, giving her a short rib before she could finish her question. Heather did a little happy dance as she picked the rib up and ate it.

"Aloha, everyone! The show is about to begin, so sit back, relax, and enjoy." The host announced.

The fire show began first and everyone sat there in amazement. Most of the attention was on Killian and Micah due to them being the only kids and Killian being the birthday boy.

"Woah! Daddy, did you see that?!" Killian shouted as he glanced back at his dad.

Amaru chuckled. "Yeah, I saw it."

"Man, you don't see this shit in America." Arman said.

"Arman, baby—Hawaii is apart of America." Nova told him.

"Damn, don't tell anybody I said that." Arman said.

Nova laughed. "I won't."

After the fire show, everyone was pretty much done eating and the hula dancers came out. Killian was in heaven as one of the dancers grabbed him by his hands and began to dance with him. Another dancer got Micah as well and he didn't waste any time asking her to pick him up.

"Oh my gosh! Look at them!" Heather laughed.

"I'm poppin' ass." Amaru said.

Two other hula dancers came and got Heather and Amaru. Everyone began to hype them up as they both did their best to do the dance while Micah and Killian admired the women who were dancing with them.

After they finished dancing, the host gave Killian the microphone so he could say his speech. "I want to thank everyone for celebrating my birthday with me—and thank you so much, daddy! This was the best birthday I've ever had!" He said and everyone clapped.

Amaru picked him up and kissed his cheek. "I love you, little man."

"I love you too, daddy."

-

"Hey Kennedi." Heather cooed as she held the newborn baby.

A few months have passed and a few things have changed. Amaru celebrated his 27th birthday and Micah celebrated his 3rd. Killian is now in the first grade and Heather enrolled Micah into a private daycare so he can interact with more kids to prepare him for grade school.

Heather is also six months pregnant and the doctor confirmed that Killian's dream was true. Jaxon Daniel King will be arriving within a couple of months. Meanwhile, everyone was enjoying the new addition to the family who just arrived a couple of weeks ago.

"Little stinka butt. You look just like your mommy." Heather continued.

"Mommy." Killian whined. "I washed my hands like you said. Can I hold her now?"

Heather giggled. "Okay, since you waited so patiently." She carefully placed the baby in his arms. "Make sure you support her head—there you go. You'll be holding your baby brother like this soon."

Baby Kennedi began to cry, making Killian cringe. "Okay, y'all can have her back."

Mya and Heather laughed as Heather took the baby from him. "Don't do my girl, Killian." Mya joked. "It's feeding time anyway."